HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Kyle Williams (SF) Threatened After Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Kyle Williams (SF) Threatened After Game   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 am

Chicago White Sox general manager Kenny Williams questioned the "culture of sports" after his son Kyle received death threats on social media outlets following Sunday's NFC Championship Game.

Williams' son is the San Francisco 49ers wide receiver and kick returner who made two glaring miscues late in Sunday's game that helped the New York Giants advance to the Super Bowl. Kenny Williams also said that his son was playing with an injured left
shoulder Sunday, an injury that happened in the third quarter. Kenny Williams added that his family does not make excuses and did not blame his son's miscues on the injury. Injury or not, some people were apparently outraged enough to wish harm to Kyle Williams after his two turnovers, the second of which led directly to the Giants' game-winning field goal. One early threat, via Twitter, wished harm on Kyle Williams' wife and child. He is single with no children.

Read the full article here

It's really sickening how far some fans will go. I hope the 9ers never win another Super Bowl with classless fans like that.

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Williams (SF) Threatened After Game   Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
It's really sickening how far some fans will go. I hope the 9ers never win another Super Bowl with classless fans like that.
Unfortunately, it's not just 49ers fans ... it's fans of ALL teams. Just look at how some Steelers fans were treating Ike after the loss to Denver. Idiocy isn't confined to one fan base. Every team has its share of classless fans.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Williams (SF) Threatened After Game   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Quote :
Unfortunately, it's not just 49ers fans ... it's fans of ALL teams. Just look at how some Steelers fans were treating Ike after the loss to Denver. Idiocy isn't confined to one fan base. Every team has its share of classless fans.

True, but I don't think anyone threatened to kill Ike (at least not to my knowledge). Now Arians, that's another matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Williams (SF) Threatened After Game   

Back to top Go down

Kyle Williams (SF) Threatened After Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: