HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Anybody else notice...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Anybody else notice...?   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:07 pm

.... that a whole lot of Ravens pro-bowlers aren't going to play in the Pro-Bowl? So far, Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs have all come down with mysterious injuries since Sunday and won't be able to play. Seems to me there's a serious case of contagious butthurtitis swooning to epidemic proportions in the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan Area.

Oh well. Their "injuries" are just giving our guys opportunities to be a part of the Pro-Bowl.

Stay classy, Baltimore!

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice...?   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I caught Rice on the radio Tuesday talking about the Kyle Williams thing. I hate to say it, but he came across as a pretty upstanding guy.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice...?   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 pm

@supytalpeht wrote:
I caught Rice on the radio Tuesday talking about the Kyle Williams thing. I hate to say it, but he came across as a pretty upstanding guy.

I wouldn't mind having Rice on my team..... I mean er, um...... FUCK RAY RICE AND THOSE DIRTY RATBIRDS!!!!! I HATE 'EM!!!!!!

in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice...?   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 am

Making the Pro Bowl and playing are two different things (since nobody actually cares about the game), unless you're Matt Forte and want a big contract or contract extension out of playing in it.

The Ravens are all listed in the injury report as out due to a broken heart.

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice...?   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 am

@JonM229 wrote:
Making the Pro Bowl and playing are two different things (since nobody actually cares about the game), unless you're Matt Forte and want a big contract or contract extension out of playing in it.

i feel real bad for you guys...........wait, this isnt the sarcasm thread

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice...?   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 pm

@JonM229 wrote:

I agree that the Pro-Bowl is a meaningless bullshit game that I could care less about, but some fans do and they are the ones who helped to vote these players in. The least they can do is go and play in this glorified scrimmage for them (unless they do have legitimate injuries). I may give Reed a pass because I do think he was pretty nicked up at the end of the season and hurting. I'm not as sure about the other 3. It reeks of taking your ball and going home because you lost.

Had to laugh at the "injury report" line though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice...?   

Back to top Go down

Anybody else notice...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: