Homethe Future of OSU Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

the Future of OSU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

the Future of OSU Empty
PostSubject: the Future of OSU   the Future of OSU EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 am

How bout that Jim Tressel?

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

the Future of OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Future of OSU   the Future of OSU EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 am

I can't stand him or the Buckeyes.

Urban Meyer BETTER NOT go to OSU. Not only because I like Urban, but my girlfriend is a Florida University graduate, and it would be some long, long, looooooooooooooooooooooooong college football seasons.
the Future of OSU 2913999526

Wallace108

the Future of OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Future of OSU   the Future of OSU EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:44 am

I met Tressel a few times when he coached YSU. He's a really good guy. He was the last person I expected to get caught up in a mess like this.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

the Future of OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Future of OSU   the Future of OSU EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 am

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Err... a cheater in a sweater vest.
the Future of OSU 3562723908

SteelersYak

the Future of OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Future of OSU   the Future of OSU EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 am

Ohio State University's president is back in the good graces of the Little Sisters of the Poor after turning them into a punch line last fall when he mocked other universities who don't play in football's power conferences.
Gordon Gee spent Wednesday touring a home for the elderly operated by the religious order in northwest Ohio, and he pledged to be one of their greatest advocates after putting them into the spotlight.

"As you know, I've made you famous," he told the residents and staff members.

Read more: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6871317/ohio-state-buckeyes-president-gordon-gee-atones-little-sisters-poor-joke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even when trying to "make up" for his classless comment, he proceeds to be classless (IMO). I cannot stand the Ohio State University and it's becoming appearant that a lot of it is this jackwagon's fault. It's always a trickle down effect and this guy is a real arse. the Future of OSU 2913999526 the Future of OSU 1824088959

the Future of OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Future of OSU   the Future of OSU Empty

Back to top Go down

the Future of OSU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NCAA Football-
Jump to: