HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonM229

PostSubject: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 am

#NFLAnyEra: No.1 Ravens LB Ray Lewis

Quote :
ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine sought a list of the 20 current players who a 20-member Pro Football Hall of Fame panel and ESPN's John Clayton believe could excel in any era of the NFL.

Or, to put a finer point on it -- when Mike Ditka looks at today's player, whom does he want lining up next to him … or across from him?

Which of today's players did our group of Hall of Famers deem really old school?

The playing days for our 20-member Hall of Fame panel spanned the '60s (Jim Brown) to the turn of the century (John Randle).

We presented four players a day, culminating with our top four Friday.

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:36 am

it wasn't a tough decision to make for Clayton
it was either put him #1 or he wouldn't be seen or heard from ever again

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

@fer69 wrote:

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

@JonM229 wrote:
@fer69 wrote:

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou

It's good to know we'll never have to worry about that anymore.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

@JonM229 wrote:
@fer69 wrote:

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou...sed

fixed that for you

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm

@fer69 wrote:
@JonM229 wrote:
@fer69 wrote:

You guys keep forgetting that the only real danger of a Ray Lewis stabbing is outside of Atlanta nightclubs during the Super Bowl. I saw him at a Denny's once and I'm still arou...sed

fixed that for you

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

So the fans and whoever else voted for the any era team realize how good Ben is, but he still gets no love in the vote off game

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1   

Back to top Go down

Steelers Lead ESPN's NFL Any Era with 4 Players, Ravens' Ray Lewis Makes #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: