HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:41 pm

HE JUST FARTED AND SCRATCHED HIMSELF IN TENNESSEE OUTSIDE OF A PONDEROSA STEAKHOUSE!!!! affraid

Seriously, the minute-by-minute whereabouts of Manning are getting ridiculous. I could give a shit that he's "on a Titans team plane headed for Tennessee" or that he "just arrived in Tennessee". Let us know when something actually HAPPENS.

That said, please post all of your latest news on the whereabouts of Peyton here.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
fer69

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
HE JUST FARTED AND SCRATCHED HIMSELF IN TENNESSEE OUTSIDE OF A PONDEROSA STEAKHOUSE!!!! affraid

Seriously, the minute-by-minute whereabouts of Manning are getting ridiculous. I could give a shit that he's "on a Titans team plane headed for Tennessee" or that he "just arrived in Tennessee". Let us know when something actually HAPPENS.

That said, please post all of your latest news on the whereabouts of Peyton here.

what buddha said

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:02 pm

This just in.... Peyton Manning has been spotted at a small gas station near Chattanooga purchasing a Snickers and requesting the key to the men's room. No word yet on if it will be a "number 1" or "number 2".

Further information will be released as the situation "unfolds". Details at 11 pm.

in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Peyton who?

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 pm

@JonM229 wrote:
Peyton who?

That guy who beats the Ravens like a red-headed step-child every year and played for the team that rolled out of Baltimore in Mayflower moving trucks.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
That guy who beats the Ravens like a red-headed step-child every year
You need to be a little more specific. You narrowed it down to 31 quarterbacks.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:

He's the QB but kinda has the Johnny U look, just got canned a few weeks ago, but still gives the ratbirds nightmares! Got it?

In other news Peyton waved to the Titans fans several times yesterday before getting in to the owners car.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 pm

*UPDATE*

Manning possibly seen shopping for underwear at a Target in a suburb of Nashville that employs a cashier who's cousin's, sister's, uncle's, Godson's, girlfriend's BFF claims to have once seen an image of Titans owner Bud Adams burned into a piece of toast. Tennessee clearly becomes the front-runner for Peyton's services due to this startling development!

Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Apparently, the Broncos are willing to offer Manning a 5-year deal worth $60 million pending a workout with the QB. Also, Manning has worked out with the 49ers after meeting with team officials.

If Manning goes to Denver, what will become of Tebowmania?

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
fer69

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:24 pm

more breaking fucking news

that mother fucker just told the fucking dolphins and the fucking cardinals that they "SUCK"

just sign with any fucking team already

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:11 pm

@fer69 wrote:
that mother fucker just told the fucking dolphins and the fucking cardinals that they "SUCK"

This is common knowledge and certainly not "breaking news".

Back to top Go down
CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:

In earlier news, John Elway was reported to have texted they had a good work out with him in Denver and that he looked good.

OMG Buddah! Leave it up to you to make me laugh when I was aching for a good laugh! Thank you so much!!!! And I LOVE that icon!!! It's most awesome icon we have!!!!

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON...
Back to top Go down
CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:

I'm sorry but I just LOVE this icon!!!

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON...
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 am

@CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:
OMG Buddah! Leave it up to you to make me laugh when I was aching for a good laugh! Thank you so much!!!!

It's about all I'm good for besides locating hard-to-find Soul Train clips.

You're welcome!

Back to top Go down
CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:
OMG Buddah! Leave it up to you to make me laugh when I was aching for a good laugh! Thank you so much!!!!

You're welcome!

Naw, I'm sure you're good for more than that!

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON...
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 am

@CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
@CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:

You're welcome!

]
You're right, Cap. Buddha is good for lots of things .... like drinking all the beer, eating all the pie. OK, that might be it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:34 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
@CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:

You're welcome!

]
You're right, Cap. Buddha is good for lots of things .... like drinking all the beer, eating all the pie. OK, that might be it.

Don't hate the player.... hate the game.

Back to top Go down
fer69

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:19 pm

breaking news guys----------------------Payton Manning didn't do shit today

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: