HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Tue May 01, 2012 3:56 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/page/fox-flash?from=en-us_msnhp

You've got to either watch through, or fast forward through the sale of the Dodger's and comments on Farve having to testify before you get to it, but Harbaugh cranks up the comments on the Patriots** cheating scandal when asked about Bounty Gate.

This video is more specific to the topic:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/page/fox-flash?from=en-us_msnhp

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Get ready for a good game come week three. This game will be one someone won't want to miss.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 am

@steelerdude15 wrote:
Get ready for a good game come week three. This game will be one someone won't want to miss.

the Steelers defenses didn't need no stinkin bounties to jack you up they just hit the fuck out of you like its what their paid to do.

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 6:28 am

While I don't like Harbaugh I have to tip my hat to him for telling it like it is!!!!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 3:55 pm

And somebody tell Tedy Bruschi to STFU. What an arrogant douchebag.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:

It's easy to 'earn' something when you don't have to work so hard to get it.

Spygate = *

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 4:07 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:

It's easy to 'earn' something when you don't have to work so hard to get it.

Spygate = *

Like, for instance, now. Bruschi is earning every bit of the beating he deserves and isn't really working too hard for it.

in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Didn't Bruschi stroke out while he was still in the league? I wonder if any PEDs could've had anything to do with that.

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 4:16 pm

@JonM229 wrote:
Didn't Bruschi stroke out while he was still in the league? I wonder if any PEDs could've had anything to do with that.

I know he had some hole in his heart or something. I believe it was from a stroke, but I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Man, I was giving mad props to Harbaugh for sticking it to Belicheat and the Patriots*. Then he went into damage-control mode and kissed their cheating asses.

As for Bruschi ... screw him. He got pissed at Harbaugh when it was his own team that cheated. You can't get pissed at someone for calling you out and telling it like it is, asshat. Bruschi can rationalize all he wants, but the Patriots* cheated. Pure and simple.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate   

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh response to question on Bounty Gate includes Spy Gate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: