HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Redskins coach Mike Shanahan woozy after OTA midfield collision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

PostSubject: Redskins coach Mike Shanahan woozy after OTA midfield collision   Mon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

The Washington Redskins began their OTA's today.

According to Mike Jones of the Washington Post, Redskins coach Mike Shanahan was knocked down in a midfield collision between a wide receiver and defensive back.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/26414/Redskins-coach-Mike-Shanahan-woozy-after-OTA-midfield-collision/Default.aspx

thats what I call sticking you nose into a play.

PostSubject: Re: Redskins coach Mike Shanahan woozy after OTA midfield collision   Mon May 21, 2012 4:21 pm

It's OK.... I heard he'll be fine. He got back up and told Steve Atwater and Vance Johnson "good hustle" and "get back out there and give 'em hell!"

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Redskins coach Mike Shanahan woozy after OTA midfield collision   Tue May 22, 2012 8:51 am

@Buddha Bus wrote:
It's OK.... I heard he'll be fine. He got back up and told Steve Atwater and Vance Johnson "good hustle" and "get back out there and give 'em hell!"

WTF the trainers said.

PostSubject: Re: Redskins coach Mike Shanahan woozy after OTA midfield collision   

Back to top Go down

Redskins coach Mike Shanahan woozy after OTA midfield collision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: