HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Chad Ochocinco changes name back to Chad Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Chad Ochocinco changes name back to Chad Johnson   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 pm

By Jeff Darlington
Reporter, NFL.com and NFL Network
Published: July 23, 2012 at 10:42 a.m.

Chad Johnson, formally Chad Ochocino, has changed his name again. (Steve Mitchell/US Presswire)
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- When wide receiver Chad Johnson -- yes, Johnson -- first signed with the Miami Dolphins, he made it clear that he wanted to reconnect with his former self before he changed his last name to Ochocinco.

On Monday, he took legal action to make it happen.

Johnson was in the Broward County courthouse at 8:45 a.m. for a hearing in courtroom 822, finalizing a process that allowed him to legally change his last name back to Johnson. He originally changed his last name to Ochocinco on Aug. 8, 2008.

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82abf2c7/article/chad-ochocinco-changes-name-back-to-chad-johnson?module=HP11_content_stream

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Make up your child-like mind already, you prima donna. This is getting worse than Prince.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco changes name back to Chad Johnson   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 pm

He should just change his name to Richard Cranium and be done with it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco changes name back to Chad Johnson   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 am

Some other names he could go with:
Ra Tard
Imma Ediot
Ocho Nacho
Un M. Ployed

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco changes name back to Chad Johnson   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 am

To be honest, I think he was more productive and more focused as Chad Johnson, still a diva, but more focused on the game.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Ochocinco changes name back to Chad Johnson   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: