HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Plaxico vows to be dominant again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bayz101

PostSubject: Plaxico vows to be dominant again   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 am

The pool of out-of-work-veteran-receivers-with-impressive-careers is down to, well, one.

Plaxico Burress still doesn’t have a job. And he recently told KILT in Houston that, once he gets one, he’ll be even better than he was in 2011, when he scored eight touchdowns for the Jets.

“[F]or me to go out and do some of the things I was able to do last year, being away from the game for two years, I kind of thought that was enough to set myself up leading up to this year, to have an even better year,” Burress said, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. “The crazy thing about it is nobody’s even see me or seen the kind of shape that I’m in. I just want to get out on the football field and get back to dominating my position and everybody’s just going to go, ‘Wow.’”

Burress, who disputed a report that he owes nearly $60,000 in taxes, said he “would die to be” a member of the Texans, who currently have only two receivers with NFL regular-season experience.

Read more: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/10/plaxico-vows-to-be-dominant-again/

Plaxico vows to be dominant again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: