HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Shad Khan, Roger Goodell announce Jaguars' London deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Shad Khan, Roger Goodell announce Jaguars' London deal   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

NFL.com
Published: Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:36 p.m.

The Jacksonville Jaguars officially will become a temporary tenant of Wembely Stadium on Tuesday.

Jaguars owner Shad Khan and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will announce at a 2 p.m. ET press conference that the Jaguars will play one home game a season in London for four years, beginning in 2013.

In an email to season ticket holders Tuesday, Khan said the decision was based around his desire to turn the Jaguars into one of the NFL's "signature franchises."

"The Jaguars and the entire Jacksonville community will be a centerpiece in the NFL's efforts over these four seasons, and that's a very exciting and rewarding development for all of us," said Khan, who was being trailed Tuesday by cameras for CBS' "60 Minutes." "My ambition is to make the Jaguars one of the signature franchises in the NFL and to see Jacksonville realize its full potential as a destination for commerce, tourism and living."

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000052627/article/shad-khan-roger-goodell-announce-jaguars-london-deal?module=HP11_headline_stack

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Jacksonville Jaguars a "signature franchise in the NFL"?

wait for it.......

wait for it........

just one second longer.......

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Shad Khan, Roger Goodell announce Jaguars' London deal   Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Well at least season ticket holders will have one less game to pay for and have to watch.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Shad Khan, Roger Goodell announce Jaguars' London deal   Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
Well at least season ticket holders will have one less game to pay for and have to watch.

REPPED!

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Shad Khan, Roger Goodell announce Jaguars' London deal   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 am

one less game to watch but they'll still be paying for it.

PostSubject: Re: Shad Khan, Roger Goodell announce Jaguars' London deal   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: