HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Ravens Fans possibly exposed to Rabies at game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Ravens Fans possibly exposed to Rabies at game   Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fans-could-ve-exposed-rabies-during-ravens-game-140530332--nfl.html

There was a bat flying around the stands at the Aug. 17 game between the Baltimore Ravens and Detroit Lions, and now, the good folks at the Maryland Department of Health are concerned about the spread of rabies.

If you were at the game and may have come in contact with the bat ‒ and reportedly, the bat did land on one fan, who swatted it away ‒ you should call your local health department, pronto. Also, please don't bite anyone.

According to WebMD, a person need not be bitten in order to get rabies. A bite or a scratch could be so small that it's undetectable by the eye, but it's big enough to transmit the virus. If it's possible at all that the thing touched you, really, go get tested.

Personally, I think it was the Dark Knight just planning to crap on a few ratbirds fans.........

Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Fans possibly exposed to Rabies at game   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Fans possibly exposed to Rabies at game   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Ravens Fans possibly transmitted Rabies at game

Fixed the headline for accuracy.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Fans possibly exposed to Rabies at game   Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
Ravens Fans possibly transmitted Rabies at game

Fixed the headline for accuracy.

Poor, innocent bat. No

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Fans possibly exposed to Rabies at game   

Back to top Go down

Ravens Fans possibly exposed to Rabies at game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: