HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Billy Cundiff signed by Washington Redskins after Ravens cut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Billy Cundiff signed by Washington Redskins after Ravens cut   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 am

By Ian Rapoport
Reporter, NFL.com and NFL Network
Published: Aug. 28, 2012 at 09:25 a.m.

The Washington Redskins have signed former Baltimore Ravens Pro Bowl kicker Billy Cundiff, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Cundiff, who missed a key kick in the AFC title game against the New England Patriots*, was released to allow undrafted free agent Justin Tucker to become the starter.

Cundiff was a Pro Bowler in 2010 and made 28 of his 37 field goal attempts last year, with a long of 51 yards.

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000055548/article/billy-cundiff-signed-by-washington-redskins-after-ravens-cut?module=HP11_headline_stack

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that didn't take long. I'm glad the Steelers don't have a chance at this guy. Never liked him. He's another Suisham.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: