HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Opening Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Opening Night    Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:51 am

September 4, 2012 4:44 pm
By Gerry Dulac / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Dallas Cowboys (8-8) at New York Giants (9-7), 8:30 p.m., Wednesday

The Skinny: These teams met on the final day of the 2011 regular season, and they're meeting again to kickoff the 2012 campaign. The Giants won that winner-take-all meeting to claim the NFC East title and advance to the Super Bowl, where they defeated the Patriots* for the second time in five years. The Giants were mediocre for most of the season before becoming the first 9-7 team to win the Super Bowl.

The Cowboys have been nothing more than mediocre for a long time, despite a roster seemingly loaded with talent. They lost four of their final five games after a 7-4 start to give away another division title. And they lost their final seven games to teams that finished with a .500 record or better, proof they can't beat the good teams.

Prediction: Giants, 31-23

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/dulacs-picks/gerry-dulacs-nfl-forecast-opening-night-651837/#ixzz25bwoxRS9

PostSubject: Re: Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Opening Night    Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Sounds about right. I hate the cowgirls, so go Giants!

PostSubject: Re: Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Opening Night    Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 pm

@bayz101 wrote:
Sounds about right. I hate the cowgirls, so go Giants!

I knew you hated girls!

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Steeltown beatdown

PostSubject: Re: Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Opening Night    Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Dallas won, so I guess the media darlings will be picked to win it all......................again.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Opening Night    Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:34 pm

@Steeltown beatdown wrote:
Dallas won, so I guess the media darlings will be picked to win it all......................again.

That's OK. It hasn't helped them the past 15 years.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Opening Night    

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: