HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for its low officiating standards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for its low officiating standards   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for its low officiating standards
5 hours ago

There is a pro football commissioner who's unafraid to blow the whistle on underperforming refs.

There is a head of an American football league who has fired an officiating crew because he felt the integrity of his sport was at stake.

There is a pigskin boss who was willing to bite the bullet and admit he made a mistake.

His name is Mitch Mortaza. He is the commissioner of the Lingerie Football League. And he feels the NFL has lowered its standards.

Mortaza was surprised to learn a referee he says he dismissed for poor performance, Craig Ochoa, had been picked up by the NFL and placed into the NFL's marquee Hall of Fame game. Ochoa has not served in a regular-season game so far, but he remains with the NFL as an alternate. And Mortaza just can't get over it.

"It was a bit of a shock to see guys that couldn't officiate in our league were officiating in the NFL," Mortaza says.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl---lingerie-football-league-commissioner-mocks-nfl-for-its-low-officiating-standards.html

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
bayz101

PostSubject: Re: Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for its low officiating standards   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Did someone say Lingerie?

PostSubject: Re: Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for its low officiating standards   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 pm

@bayz101 wrote:
Did someone say Lingerie?

No.... I copied and pasted it.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
bayz101

PostSubject: Re: Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for its low officiating standards   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Did someone say paste? No

PostSubject: Re: Lingerie Football League commissioner mocks NFL for its low officiating standards   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: