HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 am

SAN FRANCISCO – A man was seriously wounded after being stabbed near Candlestick Park as he was going to watch the San Francisco 49ers' home game.

Police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said two men suspected of attacking the 27-year-old Elk Grove man Sunday were arrested a short distance away.

Andraychak said the victim was with five friends when the suspects approached them on the southwest side of the stadium. He said they got into an argument and one of the suspects pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim in the torso.

He was rushed to the hospital, and Andraychak said he was expected to survive.

Andraychak said the victim and his attackers were all 49ers fans.

Police identified the suspects as a 30-year old San Francisco man and a 22-year-old Daly City man.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/14/football-fan-stabbed-in-candlestick-park-attack/?test=latestnews#ixzz29M7IFCYM

PostSubject: Re: Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 am

WTF? Seriously? It's a freakin' game. One in which you don't even really get more than bragging rights if your team happens to win. It certainly in hell isn't worth jail time, more importantly it certainly is not worth anyone's life.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack   Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:03 am

In all seriousness, it wouldnt surprise me if the attackers were Raider's fans from across the bay.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack   Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Does anyone know Ray Lewis' whereabouts on the night in question?

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 pm

@Gingerchip wrote:
In all seriousness, it wouldnt surprise me if the attackers were Raider's fans from across the bay.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were 49ers fans either, they're all animals it seems.

PostSubject: Re: Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Quote :
Does anyone know Ray Lewis' whereabouts on the night in question?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack   

Back to top Go down

Football fan stabbed in Candlestick Park attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: