HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter    Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Tim McGarry, USA TODAY Sports

Richard Sherman took his trash talking to another level Sunday.

The Seattle Seahawks stunned the New England Patriots* in a wild 24-23 come-from-behind win.

Sherman, a second-year defensive back, hauled in an interception in the second half, and he made sure Tom Brady knew about it.

"I kept saying I'm going to get that next time," said Sherman, via The Tacoma News Tribune. "Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."

Not only did Sherman meet Brady on the field after the game, but he also tweeted an image.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/343034/71/Tom-Bradys-trash-talk-comes-back-to-haunt-him-

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter    Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm

That is funny could not have happend to a better person.

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter    Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 pm

I would tell Brady to "suck it", but why reward him?

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter    Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:45 pm

forget talking smack on the field, now it's twitter smack.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Tom Brady responds to Richard Sherman's trash talk   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080903/article/tom-brady-responds-to-richard-shermans-trash-talk?module=HP11_headline_stack

Quote :
"(Sherman's) a very good player, and I have a lot of respect for that defense and certainly that secondary," Brady told Jim Gray on Dial Global Sports, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. "They play very well together. My dad taught me at a young age to play with class and respect and give my opponents respect, and certainly I have a lot of respect for the Seahawks."

But did Sherman give the Patriots* the respect they deserve?

"My dad also told me to worry about the things that I can control and certainly not worry about the things that I can't," Brady said. "And I really don't have feelings either way toward what someone may say or think. Really, what's important is how I feel. We went out and we played a very good team on the road and had an opportunity to win there in the fourth quarter and just didn't take advantage of it."

Brady referenced what his dad taught him, but yet how many times have we seen Brady showing unsportsmanlike attitudes during and after a game?

He got what he deserved, especially when he said, "See me after the game, after we win!"

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter    Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Yeah, fuck Tom Brady and his "I"ll take the high road" bullshit schtick. He's ALWAYS worried about what others say, just ask Anthony Smith.

And let's not forget this gem from the first Giants/Patriots** Super bowl:

Gosh, we're so lucky to have God's gift to humanity in the form of Tom Brady on our meager mudball we call Earth to show us all the path to true righteousness and humbleness.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter    

Back to top Go down

Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: