HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Tim Tebow: New York Jets players' criticism saddening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Tim Tebow: New York Jets players' criticism saddening   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 am

Mark Sanchez has been in New York long enough to know the score. This latest controversy about Tim Tebow will die down eventually, one way or another.

There is only one quick way to extinguish the flames.

"Just win a damn game and all this will turn," Sanchez said, via Newsday.

Like a lot of New York Jets, Sanchez was disappointed by the anonymous quotes about Tebow, his backup at quarterback.

"You don't have to blast the guy," Sanchez said. "(Tim) works his butt off."

Tebow, for his part, said it was "human" to be a little disappointed and sad about the comments, but he's not the type to worry about it.

"I always find the good and the positive in every situation," Tebow said, via The Associated Press, "and the positive of this is to go and work a little harder and build better relationships with your teammates."

Tebow was asked where he goes from here.

"To a special teams meeting," he replied, via Newsday.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000095111/article/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-players-criticism-saddening

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow: New York Jets players' criticism saddening   Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 am

It's a shame that Tebow has been sent to the jets for this season.

People may not think he's talented, but he's got the right mental attitude, he produces W's and he infects the team with a better focus on the field. He did good enough in Denver last year to make the playoffs, and least we forget that 80 yard bomb that looked like a helluva a throw and catch to beat the Steelers.

I'd like to see him go somewhere else next season, to a team that is need of that type of mentality and leadership. To be honest, I hope he goes somewhere and wins a SuperBowl (just on one of the Steelers off years, and not against the Steelers).

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
bayz101

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow: New York Jets players' criticism saddening   Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
It's a shame that Tebow has been sent to the jets for this season.

People may not think he's talented, but he's got the right mental attitude, he produces W's and he infects the team with a better focus on the field. He did good enough in Denver last year to make the playoffs, and least we forget that 80 yard bomb that looked like a helluva a throw and catch to beat the Steelers.

I'd like to see him go somewhere else next season, to a team that is need of that type of mentality and leadership. To be honest, I hope he goes somewhere and wins a SuperBowl (just on one of the Steelers off years, and not against the Steelers).

I agree. Give the man hell all you want, but he wins games. He's a smart quarterback, and he's certainly not a locker-room "cancer". He isn't asking for all of this media attention, and he really isn't getting it as much now that he's in New York. He's probably the best positive influence in the lockers for these guys and i'd like to see him get thrown in the game for a few drives to see where he's at at this point in his career.

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow: New York Jets players' criticism saddening   Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Maybe he should ask for a trade to the Saints?

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow: New York Jets players' criticism saddening   

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow: New York Jets players' criticism saddening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: