HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Deion Sanders calls ‘Caucasian’ reporter critical of his school an ‘African-American killer’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Deion Sanders calls ‘Caucasian’ reporter critical of his school an ‘African-American killer’   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:26 am

Deion Sanders calls ‘Caucasian’ reporter critical of his school an ‘African-American killer’
By Cameron Smith

It might have taken a bit longer than some might have expected, but Deion Sanders officially lost it. In the midst of an interview with a Dallas-Fort Worth radio station, Sanders was asked yet again about allegations that the charter school he co-founded, Prime Prep Academy, was engaging in illegal recruiting to bring players in for its football and basketball program. His response was to play the race card and blame all the negative attention the school has received on a white reporter whom he called an "African-American killer."

As noted by the Dallas Morning News, Sanders shifted the focus from Prime Prep to an unnamed reporter, believed to be Brett Shipp, the excellent high school sports reporter for DFW TV network WFAA. You may remember Shipp from earlier this fall, when he was accosted by Prime Prep players and coaches when he attempted to watch practice across from the team's public practice facility.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/deion-sanders-calls-caucasian-reporter-critical-school-african-112928409.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enough already! I am already overloaded with reasons to hate Deion Sanders. My brain can't take anymore! :angrychimp:

Dewsch.

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: