HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Tragedy in KC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Tragedy in KC   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:17 pm

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000103572/Jovan-Belcher-commits-suicide-at-Arrowhead-Stadium

Quote :
Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher committed suicide after murdering on-again, off-again girlfriend Kassandra Perkins.

Story has it that he shot his girlfriend, then came to the stadium, said thank you to the coach and GM, then shot himself.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in KC   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:20 pm

First I wonder if he's had numerous head injuries and was feeling the ramifications of too many concussions or similar issues.

Second, why the need to take the life of your girlfriend?

The loss of life is always tragic, regardless of how it's lost. However, to take someone else's life before you take your own..I just don't understand.

Third, to do it in front of people to have them scarred for life. It's a selfish act

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in KC   Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 am

This is such a sad story but like Truck said why take someones life and why would you do it in front of people. He should have went off somewhere and done it with no one around.

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in KC   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 am

This is a sad story...what a tragedy for all involved.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in KC   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Police report shows new details in Jovan Belcher murder-suicide
By Brian McIntyre | Shutdown Corner – 4 hours ago

The Kansas City Star has uncovered the details of the events that led Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher to murder Kasandra Perkins, his 22-year-old girlfriend and mother of their 3-month-old daughter, before taking his own life in front of GM Scott Pioli, head coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs at Chiefs headquarters on Saturday.

According to the report, the couple had argued over relationship and financial issues for months before the tragic events unfolded on Saturday. The Chiefs were aware of the off-field issues that their 25-year-old linebacker was having and "were bending over backwards" to help Belcher, Police Sgt. Richard Sharp said.

The couple argued early Saturday morning after Perkins attended a Trey Songz concert and had drinks with friends, while Belcher reportedly "partied" in Kansas City's Power & Light District. Belcher was angry that Perkins had been out so late and ended up sleeping in his own car. Police woke Belcher up at 7 a.m. and considered him fit to drive himself home. Upon his arrival, Belcher and Perkins argued again, with Belcher's mother hearing her son say something along the lines of "You can't talk to me like that" before pulling the trigger.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/police-report-shows-details-jovan-belcher-murder-suicide-152440857--nfl.html

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in KC   

Back to top Go down

Tragedy in KC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: