HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

PostSubject: But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 am

I'm sorry, but all I've been reading from the Bungels fans is how they are the new "elite" of the AFC North the past few weeks. Bahahahahaha.........can't quit laughing my ass off for some reason.

Bengals Lose To Texans 19-13, Extend Streak Of NFL Playoffs Futility (PHOTOS)

HOUSTON -- A.J. Green had several steps on the two Texans frantically – and vainly – trying to catch up. He was all alone, 5 yards deep in the end zone. The ball was in the air. Amazingly, the Cincinnati Bengals had a chance to end their playoff futility streak.

The Pro Bowl receiver dived and stretched, reaching his fingertips as far as they'd go. It wasn't far enough.

The ball hit the ground. The streak went on.

Andy Dalton overthrew Green in the closing minutes Saturday, and the Houston Texans held on for a 19-13 victory in a wild-card rematch that had a sickeningly familiar ending for the Bengals.

When the playoffs begin, bad things happen for them.

They've now gone 22 seasons without a playoff win, the longest current streak of futility in the league. It equals the seventh-longest in NFL history, according to STATS LLC.
Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/06/bengals-texans-nfl-playoffs_n_2417255.html

Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 am

Ha Ha I love it

PostSubject: Re: But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 am

They're not called the Bungles for nothing.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
fer69

PostSubject: Re: But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 pm

22 seasons without a playoff win is a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongfucking time lol

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven

PostSubject: Re: But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 pm

The Bengals streak without a playoff win (Jan 6, 19991) now at 8,035 days... or 21 years, 11 months, 30 days... and counting

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 am

@Mach1 wrote:
The Bengals streak without a playoff win (Jan 6, 19991) now at 8,035 days... or 21 years, 11 months, 30 days... and counting

If you took the time to count that out, I'm impressed.

If you didn't...cheater!

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????   

Back to top Go down

But the Bengals were suppose to be the new AFC North powerhouse????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: