HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Suggs rips New England Patriots** after AFC championship win

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Suggs rips New England Patriots** after AFC championship win   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote :
Jets fans may have enjoyed seeing Bill Belichick and the Patriots* fall in Sunday’s AFC Championship Game, but it’s hard to believe anyone took more pleasure out of the win than Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs.

After the Ravens’ 28-13 win, Suggs absolutely unloaded on New England, telling Yahoo! Sports, “Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl. Arrogant f----ers.”

He then directed his ire toward Bill Belichick, even bringing up the Pats*’ championship dry spell since SpyGate.

“These are the most arrogant p----- in the world starting with (coach Bill) Belichick on down. ... ever since SpyGate they haven’t been able to win.”'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/suggs-ravens-lb-curses-Patriots**-article-1.1243825#ixzz2IjmTPz2N

And with all that, I think we can agree with Suggs.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Suggs rips New England Patriots** after AFC championship win   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 pm

I think we can also agree with Sharpe:

Quote :

"Bill Belichick makes it very easy for you to root against the Patriots*," CBS studio analyst Shannon Sharpe said during the post-game telecast. "You can't be a poor sport all the time. You're not going to win every time. And he does this every time he loses. It is unacceptable."

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Suggs rips New England Patriots** after AFC championship win   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 am

To me it is going to be hard to pull for the Rats I am still deciding which way to lean for the Super Bowl.

PostSubject: Re: Suggs rips New England Patriots** after AFC championship win   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:37 am

@Galax Steeler wrote:
To me it is going to be hard to pull for the Rats I am still deciding which way to lean for the Super Bowl.

hope for a tie

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggs rips New England Patriots** after AFC championship win   

Back to top Go down

Suggs rips New England Patriots** after AFC championship win
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: