HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

49ers’ Gore Fined $10,500 By NFL For Wearing Socks Too Low

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: 49ers’ Gore Fined $10,500 By NFL For Wearing Socks Too Low   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

SANTA CLARA (CBS / AP) — Frank Gore will pay closer attention to his socks for the Super Bowl.

The San Francisco 49ers running back was fined $10,500 by the NFL on Wednesday after he wore his socks too low in Sunday’s NFC championship game at Atlanta, a uniform violation. It marked the second time he was fined this season.

“Yeah, I’ll be cool. It’s all good,” Gore said Wednesday. “I was wrong. Next time I’ll do better.”

Gore says he was so focused on winning the game and getting the 49ers back to a Super Bowl at last that he didn’t give his uniform all the attention he should have.

“When you’re playing, you don’t think about it,” Gore said. “You’re trying to win.”

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/01/23/frank-gore-fined-10500-by-nfl-for-wearing-socks-too-low/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: 49ers’ Gore Fined $10,500 By NFL For Wearing Socks Too Low   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:12 pm

So wearing your gear incorrectly is more of a fine than intentionally trying to take someone out with your spikes (i.e. Brady sliding into Reed).

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down

49ers’ Gore Fined $10,500 By NFL For Wearing Socks Too Low
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: