HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:31 am

By Alan Robinson

NEW ORLEANS — Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is a man of many faces, many personalities, many talents, many words.

But during an eminently successful career that has been oft-celebrated and oft-debated, one of those words never has been “Cheater.”

Until now.

What was supposed to be coronation week for a soon-to-retire player who is respected around the NFL for his advocacy of playing the game right and with respect transformed Tuesday into a second major Super Bowl controversy for him. Lewis was forced to deny allegations he used deer antler extract, which contains a banned substance that would violate the NFL‘s rules against steroids.

Lewis denied the report and called the allegation “stupidity.”

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/nfl/3385771-74/lewis-bowl-ravens#ixzz2JQy1eW1k
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:46 am

Of course he is going to admit to it.

PostSubject: Re: Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 am

PostSubject: Re: Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 am

Here's my conspiracy theory on it...

The company (if he did contact them), is in CA. I'm guessing most likely close to the SF Bay area. Now I'm going to gather that the person whom Lewis supposedly contacted is of course a 49ers fan (or at least a fan of the west coast teams when they make the SB). So to give his preferred team a change to win, he brings this out the week before the SB.

My question, why wait til then? If you have information on a player using it, why not give other teams the same advantage. Imagine if this came out towards the end of the season? Would Lewis have been investigated promptly? Would he have been able to play against Denver? Maybe one of his 44 tackles would have been missed by someone else and the opposing team able to grind out more clock or score more points.

In my opinion, I believe this is all a setup in the hopes to get Ray Lewis banned from playing in the SB.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:44 am

Amani Toomer: Ray Lewis a hypocrite. caricature of himself

"If you single yourself out after you make a play, that's one thing. But to walk out on the field reminds me of the WWE, like The Rock coming out. You're becoming a caricature of yourself. It's exhausting. I don't know why somebody would want that."

Lewis said Wednesday he had an "obligation" to his teammates and the city of Baltimore to "give everybody a fair chance to say their goodbyes."

Toomer still doesn't believe Lewis should make it all about himself and noted Lewis' pleading guilty to obstruction of justice as part of a plea agreement in regard to the double murders in Atlanta in 2000.

"If you want to say you're Mr. Religious and all of that, have a clean record. Don't say all of that stuff if you know there's stuff that might come back," Toomer said. "Those are the things that, when I look at him, I just think hypocrisy."

http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

isn't that the truth.

PostSubject: Re: Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray   

Back to top Go down

Lewis denies using banned deer antler spray
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: