HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Jason Whitlock's NFL Truths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonM229

PostSubject: Jason Whitlock's NFL Truths   Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Thought you guys would enjoy Jason Whitlock's thoughts on Ray Lewis' retirement and people who hate Ray Lewis:

Quote :
I’m glad Ray Lewis is retiring because I’m tired of people pretending that hating Ray Lewis somehow reveals something honorable about their character and integrity.

My God, hating Ray Lewis is nearly as fashionable as loving The Wire ... oh wait. Whatever, I loved The Wire before it was fashionable.

It takes no courage or integrity to hate Lewis. He is an easy target. Thirteen years ago, he was at the scene of a brawl that left two men dead and now Lewis wears his religion on his sleeves. This bothers some people a great deal.

What the “haters” don’t understand is that their hate of Lewis is what inspired the Ravens to overachieve. I’m serious. Lewis is the greatest leader we’ve ever seen in team sports because his teammates believe he’s been persecuted.

Not one member of the Ravens was on the team in 2000 when Lewis got in trouble. Ray’s teammates only know the post-murder-trial Ray. They only know Spiritual Ray. They don’t know Ray the Sinner (and that does not mean Ray is free of sin).

The guy they know is generous with his time, wisdom and probably money. The guy they know is the ultimate teammate and ultimate friend, the guy who will pray with you when there’s trouble with your wife or family.

Ray’s haters can shout “murderer,” but his teammates have never met that guy. The more outsiders hate Ray, the more the people who know him feel sympathy toward him and love him.

If you hate Ray Lewis and want to see his popularity wane, the best thing you could do is quit hating Ray Lewis. Funny how that works.

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Jason Whitlock's NFL Truths   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Whitlock is an idiot and his articles are typically not worthy to wipe a baby's arse!

The only good part of his opinion is this:
Quote :
If you hate Ray Lewis and want to see his popularity wane, the best thing you could do is quit hating Ray Lewis. Funny how that works.

I do the same thing with Whitlock.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Jason Whitlock's NFL Truths   Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:18 pm

i'm not a fashionable or care about fashion or care whats hip type of person and i still dislike Ray Ray.

PostSubject: Re: Jason Whitlock's NFL Truths   

Back to top Go down

Jason Whitlock's NFL Truths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: