HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'   Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Quote :
By Will Brinson | NFL Writer

People always throw out weird stuff surrounding their death ("When I die I want blah blah blah") but you rarely see people follow through on it. Not Scott E. Entsminger, a Browns fan who died at the age of 55 on July 4.

Entsminger "was an accomplished musician, loved playing the guitar and was a member of the Old Fogies Band." He was also, per his obituary in the Columbus Dispatch, a "lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder."

The deceased wasn't just your average Browns fan: He apparently wrote a song each year about the Browns, which he sent to the team along with advice about how to run the organization.

And he was such a big Browns fan that the family encouraged everyone attending his funeral wear clothes supporting the team. But here's the real kicker -- he wanted his pallbearers to be Browns as well.

Why? Well ...

"He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22683592/man-wants-browns-pallbearers-so-team-can-let-him-down-one-last-time

Silly Browns fans.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 am

Gotta love the humor of sports fans who are use to having sub-standard teams.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
bayz101

PostSubject: Re: Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:57 pm

I know they're fun to pick on, but I feel bad for Browns fans. These people have stuck by this team for so many years just to be shit on annually. Kind of sad, actually.

PostSubject: Re: Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'   Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 am

@bayz101 wrote:
I know they're fun to pick on, but I feel bad for Browns fans. These people have stuck by this team for so many years just to be shit on annually. Kind of sad, actually.

That's true. Cleveland fans have gone through so much and its not only been from the Browns. They also have had a lot of bad luck with the Indians and Cavs as well.

PostSubject: Re: Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'   

Back to top Go down

Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: