HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Von Miller arrested on failure-to-appear warrant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Von Miller arrested on failure-to-appear warrant   Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:42 pm

By Gregg Rosenthal

The Denver Broncos have a new legal issue to deal with.

Arapahoe County (Colo.) undersheriff Dave Walcher told NFL.com and NFL Network that linebacker Von Miller was arrested Sunday on a failure-to-appear warrant. Miller quickly was released on $1,000 bond.

"We have been aware of the matter involving Von Miller's failure to appear in court for traffic violations," the Broncos said in a statement Wednesday. "It was reported to the league earlier this week and is being handled through the legal system."

Walcher said deputies made the arrest after receiving a call from the Centennial Gun Club, in the 6600 block of South Paris Street in Centennial, Colo., about someone who had a warrant. KMGH-TV in Denver reported that court records showed Miller was cited last October for careless driving, driving without a license and no proof of insurance.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000229918/article/von-miller-arrested-on-failuretoappear-warrant

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Von Miller arrested on failure-to-appear warrant   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:53 pm

we'll see how consistent Der Kommish is with his rulings.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down

Von Miller arrested on failure-to-appear warrant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: