HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Around the AFC (11/10/13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Around the AFC (11/10/13)   Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:26 pm

A lot of good things happened today for the Steelers.  The Ravens winning made the division a little closer, and the NFC beating some of our AFC teams made the races a little tighter.  Currently, there are only 6 of the 16 AFC teams above .500 (if the Dolphins lose tomorrow this number will stay at 6).  Looking at the second place teams in each division, this is what we have:

New York Jets (5-4)-  They don't have a super tough finishing schedule.  We did beat them so if it came down to that, we'd at least have that going for us.

Browns/Ravens (4-5)-  We've beat the Ravens and have 2 against the Browns.

Broncos (8-1)- In the playoffs, moving on....

Titans (4-5)-  Just lost their starting QB for the year.  They beat us so they have that going for them.

I realize we just won ONE game, but we sure did pick a good year to have a bad season as the whole AFC seems to not really have a bunch of teams with great records.

PostSubject: Re: Around the AFC (11/10/13)   Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Almost everyone wrote this season off at 0-4. I wasn't one of them.
There was a little hope after a couple of wins, but the loss to the Patriots* extinguished it. Or so we thought. The win over the Bills is hardly reason to start talking playoff possibilities, but as I look around the rest of the AFC, I think, "Why the hell not?" It's not likely, but it's also not beyond the realm of possibility.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Around the AFC (11/10/13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: