HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Browns fire coach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: Browns fire coach   Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:58 am

The Cleveland Browns are starting over. Again.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that coach Rob Chudzinski was fired after only one season with the team, according to a Browns source. The firing happened Sunday night. The Browns quickly confirmed the news.

"We appreciate Chud's passion for the Browns, and we have great respect for him both personally and professionally," the team said in a statement. "We needed to see progress with this football team. We needed to see development and improvement as the season evolved and, unfortunately, we took a concerning step backward in the second half of the year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000305869/article/rob-chudzinski-fired-by-cleveland-browns

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Browns fire coach   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:09 am

to quote an old ball coach,
Quote :
they are who we thought they were

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: Browns fire coach   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:04 am

The Browns' organization is so pathetic. I feel badly for their fans.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Browns fire coach   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:43 am

@Lady Steel wrote:
The Browns' organization is so pathetic.  I feel badly for their fans.

Living in Northeast Ohio, I can never feel too badly for Browns fans. Luckily, I'm a 5-minute drive from the Pennsylvania border, so if the wind is blowing in the right direction, the good air comes through here and helps mask the stench of suctitude.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: Browns fire coach   Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@Lady Steel wrote:

Living in Northeast Ohio, I can never feel too badly for Browns fans. Luckily, I'm a 5-minute drive from the Pennsylvania border, so if the wind is blowing in the right direction, the good air comes through here and helps mask the stench of suctitude.

I had an uncle (Steelers' fan) who lived in Youngstown whom my family visited quite often when we were kids. It was scary.   
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Browns fire coach   Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:53 am

@Lady Steel wrote:
@Wallace108 wrote:
@Lady Steel wrote:

I had an uncle (Steelers' fan) who lived in Youngstown whom my family visited quite often when we were kids.  It was scary.     

I work in Youngstown, but I now live in a suburb right next door. I guess Y'Town is like any other city ... there's good and bad. The downtown area has been greatly improved over the past decade, but the rest of the city still has a long way to go. They can start by removing Browns fans.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browns fire coach   

Back to top Go down

Browns fire coach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: