HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos   Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Well Championship weekend is upon us, first game up, the media hyped Brady led Patriots**** @ the Manning led Broncos. Some have already called this the Super Bowl and that the winner of the AFC will lift the Lombardi come February 2.

Time will tell, but I don't think any defense coming from the NFC is just going to lay down for either one of these teams.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos   Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 pm

I've already tired of ESPN ball washing the Patriots**** and how unbelievable they are. Like no other team in NFL history has faced adversity or been the underdog. Need I remind you of the 2005 Steelers that had to win their last 4 games to even make the playoffs, and not only did they do that, they went on the road to 3 different cities and dominated. The Patriots**** at least had the rights to the BYE week and one home game.

Give me a break, it's not like fans are astonished the the cheatriots*** are in the AFC Championship game. While some, myself included, still think there is something to the cheating scandal, you can not underrate the coaching staff in NE.

But you also can't count out the Broncos home-field advantage as well as the impact playing in Denver has on the visiting players. One thing I'll be looking forward to is how well the NFL officials call this game, or should I say how much of an impact they have on the outcome of the game. Something tells me the Patriots**** are going to be recepients of the officials today, but I think the Broncos will overcome.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos   Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

At the half the Broncos led 13-3, then took the opening drive down for another touchdown.

WIth 5:53 left in the 3rd, Broncos up 20-3. However, there's no time to rest on this slight lead. We've all seen it time and time again. The Patriots**** are down and then come back for a last second victory. The Broncos defense needs to continue to get on Marcia, and Manning needs to beat those nails in the coffin until they're up by more than 30.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:52 pm

And the Evil Empire goes down!

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos   Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:40 am

And let's give it a little more perspective...

Since 'SPYGATE' the Patriots****, although appearing in SBs, have not won a SB. And if the counterparts in their division ever get their act together, they very well might put some competition on the Patriots**** plates to prevent them from doing such a thing.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos   

Back to top Go down

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Patriots**** @ Broncos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: