HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

LaMarr Woodley signs with Raiders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

PostSubject: LaMarr Woodley signs with Raiders   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 am

LaMarr Woodley and the Oakland Raiders have agreed to a two-year contract.

The deal is worth a maximum value of $12 million, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

"From the moment that I came here off my flight, just the fans here were unbelievable telling me how important it is to stay here in the Raider Nation," Woodley said. "I know a little bit about the history of the team, and once I started talking to the coaching staff and telling me how they were going to use me in the defense, I was excited and I was saying that this place is going to be the place for me."

LaMarr Woodley and the Oakland Raiders have agreed to a two-year contract.

The deal is worth a maximum value of $12 million, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

"From the moment that I came here off my flight, just the fans here were unbelievable telling me how important it is to stay here in the Raider Nation," Woodley said. "I know a little bit about the history of the team, and once I started talking to the coaching staff and telling me how they were going to use me in the defense, I was excited and I was saying that this place is going to be the place for me."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10603638/lamarr-woodley-oakland-raiders-reach-two-year-deal

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: LaMarr Woodley signs with Raiders   Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 am

but there isn't a sports nation out there like Steelers Nation, and it'll do you good to remember that Woodley.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: LaMarr Woodley signs with Raiders   Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Below is a recent Facebook post from Woodley. It's hard to turn things around while sitting on the bench. At least the pic shows him sitting on his ass ... it's only March, and he's already in midseason form.   

Quote :
Time to help turn this thing around...

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: LaMarr Woodley signs with Raiders   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:13 am

Still, it is WEIRD seeing him as a Raider.  I really thought he would end up retiring in the black and gold. Ohhhhh - just had a terrible, terrible image flash through my brain. One that could have potentially made me jump off a bridge. Thank God Hines retired a Steeler. Just the thought of him in another uniform or posing by another helmet made me get the flesh crawls.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaMarr Woodley signs with Raiders   

Back to top Go down

LaMarr Woodley signs with Raiders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: