HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Patriots* cheating again???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Patriots* cheating again???   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:39 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/another-spygate-former-Patriots*-say-belichick-is-cheating-injury-reports-032014

The New England Patriots* are being outed by multiple former players this offseason who are taking issue with how they say the team reports injuries.

New Buffalo Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes disputes a knee injury that placed him on the Patriots*’ injured reserve in January. Spikes first showed up on the Patriots*’ injury report Nov. 20 with a knee injury. He played through the bum knee before being placed on injured reserve Jan. 6.

“I know I heard they put me on IR and stuff like that. That was just a false report,” Spikes said Monday on WGR in Buffalo. “That’s just how things go there. Almost like what happened with (Aqib) Talib and his hip.

“That was just from the labor throughout the season, man. It was just -- you know how it is -- it’s a tough 16 games. All I needed was rest and rehab.”

It was reported in January that Spikes was placed on injured reserve because he missed a practice after a snowstorm.

Talib said he injured his quad, not his hip, during the 2013 season. The Patriots* listed Talib’s hip on the injury report, however. Talib said last week that “the Patriots* have their own way of reporting” injuries.

On Thursday, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello reportedly said in an email, “We do not plan to comment on the claims."

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Patriots* cheating again???   Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Why would they ever cheat?  Rolling Eyes 

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Patriots* cheating again???   Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:06 pm

The Patriots* cheating ... that's as surprising as finding out that fish like water.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Steeltown beatdown

PostSubject: Re: Patriots* cheating again???   Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:36 am

Over/under that NE gets 10 draft picks in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots* cheating again???   

Back to top Go down

Patriots* cheating again???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: