HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Awwww......poor Tommy got his ego damaged.

Well Steeler fans, at least we can celebrate the Cheatriots loss this week.

Tom Brady had a rough game. Going 14/23 for only 159 yards and throwing two picks en route to a 27-point loss to the Chiefs on Monday Night Football is surely not the way the future Hall of Fame quarterback envisioned his night. The performance was so bad that head coach Bill Belichick benched his star QB in favor of rookie Jimmy Garoppolo after the game was out of reach. Garoppolo then went on to drive the Patriots* down the field for a touchdown. A touchdown that Tom Brady was happy to celebrate.

That is, with everybody except Jimmy Garoppolo.

According to the The Boston Globe, Brady was handing out high-fives to the offensive players coming off the field—Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, and the offensive linemen—but refused to acknowledge Garoppolo. No high-five. No congrats. Nothing. You'd think somebody familiar with the feeling of getting left hanging wouldn't be so cold.

Brady then sat away from the Eastern Illinois rookie, arms folded, never speaking to him.

read more: http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/09/tom-brady-snubs-garoppolo

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Guess he might want to dust off that resumé.....

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:04 pm

I'd take him to replace Landry Jones.....

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:34 am

This is all just part of Kraft's plan to get rid of Brady. We'll see how Patriots** fans like it when their HOF QB is playing in Arizona next year.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:53 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
This is all just part of Kraft's plan to get rid of Brady. We'll see how Patriots*** fans like it when their HOF QB is playing in Arizona next year.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:18 pm

IMO, when you're getting your arse kicked, there is no reason for your star QB to be on the field late in the game. This is an opportunity for the backup to get his reps in a game.

I'd rather have Landry Jones in the game if we were losing 41-7, or winning 41-7, late in the 4th. Practice reps do not equal game reps. It's a different speed, it's a different mentality, especially with the new rules about practices.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:15 pm

it was just payback for all those high five he was left hanging with last year

isnt it great to watch their team crumble?

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:26 am

Perhaps he had cramps.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:41 am

I read this article yesterday where the media tried to address the issue of him not congratulating Garoppolo... and he sure did avoid the question. Poor baby, Tommy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tom-brady-responds-to-criticism-for-not-high-fiving-jimmy-garoppolo-151438963.html

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Tommy Terrific is a known "pouter"

All I can say is that I never loved the Kansas City Chiefs and Andy Reid as much as I did on that beautiful Monday evening.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:59 pm

@Gingerchip wrote:
Tommy Terrific is a known "pouter"

All I can say is that I never loved the Kansas City Chiefs and Andy Reid as much as I did on that beautiful Monday evening.

Seems like the "dynasty" might be over. The world is going from VHS to DVD and yes that was a jab at Spygate.

PostSubject: Re: Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown   

Back to top Go down

Benched Tom Brady Refuses To Congratulate Jimmy Garoppolo After His Touchdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: