HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Who Are You Rooting For Now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
solardave

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:04 am

Two scenarios I'm fine with. Either the Seahawks win or the Patriots* LOOOOSE! I'd be good either way.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:15 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
I am rooting for the Seahawks at this point.

At THIS point? You should have been rooting for them the second the Patriots*** beat the Colts.

It's bad enough Ginger was trying to give me a stroke by rooting for the Patriots**.

Amen, Wally! Cheating our Steelers out of championships has earned the Patriots* a lifetime subscription of Kirk hatred.  

My family has agreed with my wishes that upon my death, the following will be on my headstone:

Kirk, loving husband, father, son and brother. Oh, and he also hated the Patriots* too!  

Quote :
There are two types of people I don't like: People who are intolerant of others; and the Dutch Patriots*
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Well I initially was hoping they would just cancel the Super Bowl because I hate both teams with a serious passion.

Then I decided to root for the Seahawks after the whole Deflategate thing....

Now I am back at hoping the game is just canceled or both teams get abducted by aliens after Lynch being a total asshat. Unreal how much hatred I have for both teams.

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:43 pm

@Wallace108 wrote:
It's bad enough Ginger was trying to give me a stroke by rooting for the Patriots*****.

I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!    

I've done my penance.  I've performed a ceremonial ritual with my terrible towel.

@SteelersYak wrote:
Now I am back at hoping the game is just canceled or both teams get abducted by aliens after Lynch being a total asshat. Unreal how much hatred I have for both teams.

Like I said before, don't focus on the winner.  Rejoice in the loss of one our hated teams.  Only watch the loser's press conference, don't watch the trophy presentation, and for goodness sake, don't read any NFL news (other than to google the Steelers) for a few weeks.

This SB calls for tough psychological measures.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:33 pm

@Gingerchip wrote:

I've done my penance.  I've performed a ceremonial ritual with my terrible towel.

I don't believe you. For any serious Steelers fan recognizes that any penance ceremony ritual requires at least 3 Terrible Towels, 1 Authenticated autographed picture of THE CHIEF (no less than 50% of life size), and a repetitive recording of Myron Cope's catch phrases through the years,

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 pm

@kirklandrules wrote:
Amen, Wally! Cheating our Steelers out of championships has earned the Patriots** a lifetime subscription of Kirk hatred.  

My family has agreed with my wishes that upon my death, the following will be on my headstone:

Kirk, loving husband, father, son and brother. Oh, and he also hated the Patriots** too!  

Not sure how I missed this post. Just saw it.

Stupid Seahawks. Me and my son were both screaming at the TV: "RUN IT 4 STRAIGHT TIMES!!" Instead, Seattle got cute. I hated for the Patriots* to win, but the Seahawks deserved to lose.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:12 pm

[quote="stlrtruck"]
@Gingerchip wrote:

I don't believe you.  For any serious Steelers fan recognizes that any penance ceremony ritual requires at least 3 Terrible Towels, 1 Authenticated autographed picture of THE CHIEF (no less than 50% of life size), and a repetitive recording of Myron Cope's catch phrases through the years,[/quote

Yoi! Double Yoi!

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
Stupid Seahawks. Me and my son were both screaming at the TV: "RUN IT 4 STRAIGHT TIMES!!" Instead, Seattle got cute. I hated for the Patriots** to win, but the Seahawks deserved to lose.

Yes they did. Their defense played well for the first 3 quarters, but ran out of steam in the 4th. Their offensive playcalling was just mind boggling. They did everything to not get a first down. It was crazy. I really think had they been able to convert just one of those 3rd downs on any of their 4th quarter drives, they would have won the game. That defense just couldn't keep running on the field like that.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:01 am

@kirklandrules wrote:
Yes they did. Their defense played well for the first 3 quarters, but ran out of steam in the 4th. Their offensive playcalling was just mind boggling. They did everything to not get a first down. It was crazy. I really think had they been able to convert just one of those 3rd downs on any of their 4th quarter drives, they would have won the game. That defense just couldn't keep running on the field like that.

When they were up 10 in the fourth, I pointed out that they were doing the same thing the Packers did against them ... playing not to lose. I'm not exactly a football genius, but it's mind boggling how I (and I'm sure almost everyone else watching) can see what's happening and what needs to be done, yet the coaches don't seem to have a clue. Just as the Packers lost the game long before the onside kick, the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl long before that bad play call. They had the Patriots* beat, and then took their foot off the gas.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Please note the following changes when mentioning the team that plays in foxborough...

formally known as Patriots******

now known as Patriots*******

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 pm

not sure what is happening above but it should be

Patriots****

Patriots*****

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 pm

dang it

3***

then
4****

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Rooting For Now?   

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Rooting For Now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: