HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 
 

 Denver's NEW QB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

avatar

Posts : 11056
Likes : 747
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Dunedin, FL

PostSubject: Denver's NEW QB   Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 am

So for those who watched the colts dismantle the Peyton and the broncos offense, the next question is when the broncos select a new QB, but WHO will be the new QB?

_________________

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

avatar

Posts : 1224
Likes : 150
Join date : 2012-01-28
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: Denver's NEW QB   Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:43 am

I think Peyton will be back for one more year.

_________________
Win, Lose, or Tie, I'm a Steeler fan until I DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

avatar

Posts : 1405
Likes : 467
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Riiiiight heeeere

PostSubject: Re: Denver's NEW QB   Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:52 pm

@Drizztbob wrote:
I think Peyton will be back for one more year.

Agreed, his ego dictates he leaves on his terms ... plus, he'll want a "good bye" tour.

But man did he look bad.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

avatar

Posts : 6346
Likes : 431
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Denver's NEW QB   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:01 pm

@kirklandrules wrote:
@Drizztbob wrote:
I think Peyton will be back for one more year.

Agreed, his ego dictates he leaves on his terms ... plus, he'll want a "good bye" tour.

But man did he look bad.

That right there is $$$. He thinks he is an icon of the game (like Jeter) so he will want all the commercials and billboards and what not.

They say the universal sign for choking is hands around the throat. I think the universal sign for choking is Peyton Manning.

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

avatar

Posts : 1224
Likes : 150
Join date : 2012-01-28
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: Denver's NEW QB   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Like Jeter?! Now hang on, Jeter never purported himself as an icon of the game. It was all on the MLB that did that final tour of the stadiums and each team bought into it. Jeter was a consummate professional. You could have seen this guy on every insurance, pizza, or car commercial there is AKA Peyton, but he didn't do that. He showed up every day, played the best ball he could, and went home, with no off field scandals.

The guy is probably one of the classiest figures in modern day sports, certainly the MLB in our lifetimes.

_________________
Win, Lose, or Tie, I'm a Steeler fan until I DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

avatar

Posts : 6346
Likes : 431
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Denver's NEW QB   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:06 am

@Drizztbob wrote:
Like Jeter?!  Now hang on, Jeter never purported himself as an icon of the game.  It was all on the MLB that did that final tour of the stadiums and each team bought into it.  Jeter was a consummate professional.  You could have seen this guy on every insurance, pizza, or car commercial there is AKA Peyton, but he didn't do that.  He showed up every day, played the best ball he could, and went home, with no off field scandals.

The guy is probably one of the classiest figures in modern day sports, certainly the MLB in our lifetimes.

I'm saying Jeter was an icon of the game and he will want a send off in a similar way to that. He will want every team he plays that year to give gifts and what not. I don't follow baseball much but it seemed like MLB teams WANTED to do those things for Jeter; he didn't expect it. IMO, Manning would WANT and EXPECT a similar send off to that.

_________________
Twitter:  @SteelersYak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Denver's NEW QB   

Back to top Go down
 
Denver's NEW QB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: