HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?   Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Watching Blount do his thing. The thing he use to do in Tampa, the things he was doing for us earlier this year. He's now doing it against the colts and if this is any indication, then the Patriots**** will move on to the SB to play the Seahawks.

Just watching him run tonight, makes me wonder what could have been against the ravens.

Makes me really want to know what happen in the locker room that was so terrible? What did he do? What did he say?

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?   Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:25 pm

And it keeps getting worse for the colts. Blount has been a beast today for the Patriots****.

What is it that the Patriots**** get the best out of the worst players?

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:34 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:
Just watching him run tonight, makes me wonder what could have been against the ravens.

Perhaps if Blount had stayed on the team, whatever problem he was causing could have affected the team and they don't even make the playoffs to face the Ravens. Or perhaps he has some some fumbles that cost us a couple of games and we finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

Not that I believe that necessarily, but I watch a lot of time travel shows ... and I know that changing one factor in the past affects everything that happened the first time around. You can't change something and expect everything else to play out the same way it did before the change.

If I've learned nothing else about the Steelers over the years, I've learned that they almost always make the right decision when they part ways with a player. I trust that this was no exception.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?   Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 am

@Wallace108 wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:

Perhaps if Blount had stayed on the team, whatever problem he was causing could have affected the team and they don't even make the playoffs to face the Ravens. Or perhaps he has some some fumbles that cost us a couple of games and we finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

Not that I believe that necessarily, but I watch a lot of time travel shows ... and I know that changing one factor in the past affects everything that happened the first time around. You can't change something and expect everything else to play out the same way it did before the change.

If I've learned nothing else about the Steelers over the years, I've learned that they almost always make the right decision when they part ways with a player. I trust that this was no exception.

Or maybe he was good enough to help us beat the ravens and it was us that went to Denver and destroyed Manning. Then with Bell and Blount healthy, waltz through the Patriots**** in Foxborough on our way to beat the Seahawks for #7.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?   Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:13 am

Remember that post gazette article regarding Blount's release?

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/11/18/Steelers-release-RB-Blount/stories/201411180198

They recapped the pre-Eagles game pot party, and the fight Blount almost got into with Joey Porter at training camp.

Pouncey also stated that Blount's release was "a blessing in disguise". You know these players, they don't usually make even slight derogatory remarks against one of their own. That was a pretty strong statement if you ask me.

I think there was more to the story than Blount walking off the field and quitting on his teammates (as if that isn't enough). I'm glad he is gone, I don't care how great he was today. Many of the Steelers thought he was a bad influence on Bell also.

I highly doubt we'll ever know what may have transpired, especially in the locker room. Although when AB accepts my proposal, I'll ask him and let you guys know

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 am

No, you don't quit on your team. Letting him go was the right thing to do.

PostSubject: Re: Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?   

Back to top Go down

Blount pounding colts, should we have kept him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: