HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Haley: Deflategate will haunt Brady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Haley: Deflategate will haunt Brady   Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Tom Brady is tied for second all time with four Super Bowl rings, but the only man with more -- Charles Haley -- believes that the New England Patriots* quarterback had to "cheat" to get his.

“When your integrity is challenged in the game of football, to me, all his Super Bowls are tainted. ... It's going to come back to haunt him one day.
”- Charles Haley, Hall of Famer,
on Tom Brady's four Super Bowl rings

When asked to choose between Brady and Joe Montana, with whom Haley won two Super Bowls with the San Francisco 49ers, Haley didn't hesitate.

"Joe didn't have to cheat," Haley told the Talk of Fame Network. "I've lost all respect [for Brady]. When your integrity is challenged in the game of football, to me, all his Super Bowls are tainted.

"You have to say this just didn't happen overnight. Who wants that shadow over them? I could be wrong. But I realize there were 12 balls deflated and 12 ain't. Then you've got [Patriots* coach Bill] Belichick coming on three different times trying to explain it. ... You know something is wrong."

Haley, who won three more Super Bowl rings with the Dallas Cowboys and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame last week, was in Arizona for Super Bowl XLIX as Brady tied Montana with his fourth title as the Patriots* beat the Seattle Seahawks 28-24.

But the stigma of Deflategate has Haley believing otherwise about Brady's legacy.

READ MORE: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12283485/hall-famer-charles-haley-says-four-super-bowl-titles-tainted-cheat-tom-brady-new-england-Patriots*

PostSubject: Re: Haley: Deflategate will haunt Brady   Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:02 am

Marsha's so called legacy was tainted well before deflategate...

the Patriots** * * * are cheaters, and only in the NFL do cheaters win.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down

Haley: Deflategate will haunt Brady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: