HomeVideo Games - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Video Games

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Video Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:42 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@SteelersYak wrote:
@KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Magic 2015 bitches

As in the card game? Video Games - Page 2 2829330259

Yeah I'm confused as well.

Lol yeah theres an xbox version. It got its claws in me. Never played the real thing but the video game is fun as hell.

Ahhh OK. Now that makes sense. I used to watch buddies actually play Magic cards back in high school but I never really learned how to play myself.

Iowa was a Magic:The Gathering groupie! Video Games - Page 2 3562723908

I think you just gave Trixie some damning info, my friend. Video Games - Page 2 1549491426

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Any rpg fans here? I just bought pillars of eternity, checking it out in approx 19 mins (when the download completes haha).

dragon age inquisition is possibly one of the best ive played, though knight enchanter was way too powerful. after hitting level 16 i didn't even bother bringing a party with me cause they only held me back lol.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:47 pm

@Fire Arians wrote:
Any rpg fans here? I just bought pillars of eternity, checking it out in approx 19 mins (when the download completes haha).

dragon age inquisition is possibly one of the best ive played, though knight enchanter was way too powerful. after hitting level 16 i didn't even bother bringing a party with me cause they only held me back lol.

Inquisition really brought that francise back full force.

My favorite rpgs all time are easily Morrowind, the KOTORS, and Chrono Trigger.

Not checked out pillars of eternity yet, what system?
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 am

I don't really know what constitutes as an RPG but I enjoyed playing Fable 2 and currently I'm loving Diablo 3. Holy cow that's a great game.

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Diablo 3 for PS4 is pretty damn good....haven't played another game since getting it.
Although I'm sure I'd of beaten it by now if I didn't have a kid lol
All things considered I'm at paragon level 147

And since someone said favorite RPG games well.....and a few others in general
Final Fantasy 7
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 9
The Last Of Us
Call Of Duty MW2 & 3...online multiplayer was crazy lol
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 pm

@SteelersNorth wrote:

Shocked Video Games - Page 2 469886443

I just got to level 70. There is so much to learn and do in that game.

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:57 am

@SteelersYak wrote:
@SteelersNorth wrote:

Shocked Video Games - Page 2 469886443

I just got to level 70.  There is so much to learn and do in that game.  

Depends on what character you are. I'm a Barbarian so I'm in the close combat and do major damage.
The biggest thing is completing the game to unlock 'adventure mode' that's how you level up and get better items, such as 'set gears'.
I'm sure you've discovered 'gold' gear which is strong, the next step is 'legendary' which is a deeper gold colour I guess, and then set gears which is green. The green set gear you have to have multiple of the same name so for fun I'll try to dream up gear that is 'Steel'er based
Steelhelmet
Terrible Towel (weapon)
Steelshoes
Steelshoulders
Steelbracers
if you have all those certain attributes for your character are better like attack or max fury stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:21 am

I've got a Demon Hunter, a Crusader and a Wizard up to 70. I'm playing Torment level 1 now.

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:23 am

I've had Diablo 3 on PC for a while now. Shame that I can't play with you PS4 people. :(
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:33 am

@Lokki wrote:
I've had Diablo 3 on PC for a while now.  Shame that I can't play with you PS4 people.  :(
I'm an Xboxer

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:41 am

@Vis wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
I've had Diablo 3 on PC for a while now.  Shame that I can't play with you PS4 people.  :(
I'm an Xboxer

Regardless.. still can't play with you.
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 am

@Lokki wrote:
@Vis wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
I'm an Xboxer

Where is Diablo 4?

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:15 pm

@Vis wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
@Vis wrote:
@Lokki wrote:
I'm an Xboxer

Where is Diablo 4?

You must not be familiar with how Blizzard Entertainment works. It took over 10 years between Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. So I wouldn't hold your breath for Diablo 4. The only thing from them that gets frequent updates is World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:17 pm

I'm not sure if the console versions has hardcore mode, but if it does, try playing that. I played normal mode for the longest time. A friend of mine finally talked me into trying out hardcore mode. I thought that I would hate it, because once you die, that is it. You can't rez back or anything. You have to start a new character. He calls it "tight butt hole mode" and that describes it perfectly. You get in trouble and you start running and everything tightens up. lol
Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm a PS4 boy...xbox never interested me.

As for hardcore mode...I'm playing with a buddy of mine trying to help him level up. I'm now at 152 he's at 105 lol
plus I'm trying to complete some of the challenges, although if I don't oh well.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 pm

I have Demon Hunter. I started with a Witch Doctor but got annoyed at the posse that had to follow me around.

I have heard of this hardcore mode and I don't know if I would ever try that. Holy hell, you lose your guy completely when you die?! I would have to go buy a 40 to pour some out for my homie because I feel like we've bonded a lot already and he's just a 70. I can't imagine how I'll feel about him after I max out (which I'm guessing is gonna take countless more hours).

I thought about starting one with a Monk as I've heard they are pretty badass.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:15 pm

@SteelersNorth wrote:
I'm a PS4 boy...xbox never interested me.

I went from PS2 to X360 and the decision was easy when it came to X1 vs. PS4. There is just something about shapes vs. letters on the controller that just didn't feel right to me. The only draw to the PS4 for me would have been The Show but I've never been HUGE into baseball games to justify getting that.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:32 am

I've owned both the PS4 and the Xbox One. From my experience it's always best to own all the consoles if you can afford it. Each has their own unique titles and exclusives that make owning either system worthwhile. I sold the PS4 out of necessity but hope to get another one in the near future. I will say Sony really stepped up their game with the PS4, the controller is excellent, and I really love the fit and finish of the console itself.

If you're someone who loves to have an all-in-one media solution though the Xbox One cannot be beat. I love it the voice commands, being able to switch between games, to TV, to movies, etc... on the fly. It's an awesome console but they definitely made a couple concessions in the graphics department.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:02 am

Yes i agree it all depends on what you want.
But if you want a pure gaming console then PS4 wins in a landslide.

If you look at the recent history of gaming and compare the 2 people will say xbox is better because of Halo and Fable the early RPG on the system. I can't say, never played them.
But look as PS with COD, Final Fantasy, GTA (when they were exclusive) Gran Turismo, to me a far better line up of games but again personal preference.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 pm

@SteelersNorth wrote:
Yes i agree it all depends on what you want.
But if you want a pure gaming console then PS4 wins in a landslide.

Turns out I should have went PS4 because I don't use the bells and whistles with the Xbox One. Video Games - Page 2 1505004552

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:02 am

Finally got to play some Diablo last night and realized that I had made the following mistakes:
1. I hadn't loaded my last passive skill (and I'm a level 26 Paragon)
2. I hadn't spent over 10 Paragon points
3. I hadn't leveled up my artisan to a 12. Thus, I was missing out on the opportunity to make better jewels
4. After leveling her up, I burned through money like I was Donald Trump. One minute I had over a million and the next I had a hundred.

Every time I think I'm figuring that game out, there is something new to learn. Don't get me wrong, I prefer it that way, but I hate being behind the curve. Video Games - Page 2 1505004552 Video Games - Page 2 1505004552

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:04 am

I have no clue if anyone is a golf game fan out there but the new EA PGA game is something I have been waiting over a year for. It will always be Tiger Woods golf to me. It is interesting they brought the 3 click back:

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:02 am

Just downloaded Wolfenstein The Old Blood. Must say I'm enjoying it so far. Of course I enjoyed The New Order as well.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:04 pm

I just picked up The Golf Club for X1. I only got to play 9 holes because I had to get back to yard work but so far, so good. It doesn't have the fluff that Tiger's game did and it feels more like true golf.

It felt REALLY good to get a birdie (vs. being 11 under on 18 in Tiger)

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:21 am

I wish the latter half of the year would roll around already. I need some Halo 5!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: