HomeVideo Games - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Video Games

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Video Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:54 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I wish the latter half of the year would roll around already. I need some Halo 5!

The last Halo was such a let down that I believe it will be the last Halo that I ever buy.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:13 am

Halo:MCC was a major let-down thought it's been months since I've even tried to play it. Such a buggy mess. A great concept, that I think they rushed to the market.

I'm assuming that's what you're referring to?

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:58 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Halo:MCC was a major let-down thought it's been months since I've even tried to play it. Such a buggy mess. A great concept, that I think they rushed to the market.

That is correct. Every game they tried to bring over to new gen stuck the first time around (Madden, NBA, NHL) so Halo may have a pass based on that.

I haven't picked the game up in forever but I'm too stubborn to trade it in because I know that some drunken night I will want to relive the college days.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:24 am

@SteelersYak wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

That is correct.  Every game they tried to bring over to new gen stuck the first time around (Madden, NBA, NHL) so Halo may have a pass based on that.

I haven't picked the game up in forever but I'm too stubborn to trade it in because I know that some drunken night I will want to relive the college days.

I feel the exact same way about MCC. I just hope that they continue fixing it and making it better, they're giving us the remastered Halo ODST Campaign for our troubles. Not much of a gift in my opinion, but it's something.

Halo 4 was a fantastic game though, in my opinion. I love what they're doing with the story so far in Halo 5 making us question Master Chief's allegiances.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:12 pm

I don't know if anyone is watching the news on the new Tiger Woods' game (I refuse to call it Rory) but it comes out July 14th and they have leaked a lot of news on it. Needless to say, I'm impressed with some of the things they have put out and look forward to seeing more.

I bought The Golf Club and while it has given me my golf fix on the next gen console, it just isn't the same as playing Tiger.

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 pm

I'm at paragon level 162 in Diablo 3 and playing on T2
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 4:11 am

Been playing a lot of Destiny lately. I quit the game back right about when the Dark Below expansion came out. Gameplay got stale, and the leveling system was entirely broken. Heard a lot of good things about the Taken King when it was released so I gave in and picked up the Legendary Edition of the game. I will say they've made a lot of changes that have made the game much, much better. Still a little bit repetitive but there's more variation, there's more quests to keep you engaged, and I feel like the loot is a little more plentiful so you actually find things from time to time instead of once in a blue moon.

Other than that I also play World of Tanks on the Xbox One though it's been a couple weeks since I last played. I also played both the Rainbow Six: Siege Beta, and the Star Wars Battlefront Beta. Rainbow Six Siege looks promising. Very intense gameplay, and it's very tactical in nature. Would like to see how it turns out when it's been polished up and the game is completely finished. As far as Star Wars I really like it, but it definitely has some balancing issues. That's what betas are for though, to get those issues sorted out ahead of time. Otherwise though it's very fun, and fast pace and definitely feels like Star Wars.

The big one I am waiting for though is Fallout 4 on November 10th. I have the Pip-Boy Edition already ordered through Bethesda with the super fast shipping option so I'm hoping to have it the same day, or the day immediately after it releases. I am a huge Fallout fan, and I can't wait to play it.

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:05 am

Any PS4 users playing Rocket League? It was free for PS Plus subscribers a few months ago and I can't stop playing it. It's like soccer but with indestructible cars that have rocket boosters.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Video Game Henchmen Plan Meetup Around Explosive Barrels

http://www.theonion.com/article/video-game-henchmen-plan-meetup-around-explosive-b-52778

Video Games - Page 3 1664291743

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:26 am

@harrison'samonster wrote:
Video Game Henchmen Plan Meetup Around Explosive Barrels

http://www.theonion.com/article/video-game-henchmen-plan-meetup-around-explosive-b-52778

Video Games - Page 3 1664291743

So true. I always love explosive barrels in video games. They're really just a long running joke. I mean what bad guys are so stupid that they just leave barrels full of explosive chemicals right next to the area they're hunkering down in so you can conveniently blow them to smithereens? Video Games - Page 3 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Games
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: