HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!   Mon May 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Wtf???

Good thing we got Ben signed before sheli, luck, or that guy in SD.

. .
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!   Mon May 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Tannehill is actually a good quarter back. Hes probably the best QB Miami has had since Dan Marino. Franchise quarterbacks are becoming increasingly important as teams have realized you can't win a championship with out one. It looks to me like Miami is going to try to take over the AFC east. They have spent a lot of money this off season between Suh and Tannehill. I think he will be a top 10 quarterback this season. Is he over paid or is Ben underpaid? I think everyone expected Ben to sign to a little bigger contract, nothing less than 100 million, and he signed to 99 million which is just a weird number. Personally I thought Ben would be signing a 6 year 120 million contract, but thats besides the point.

Luck is going to get ridiculous money, so will Wilson. Eli and Rivers better not sign a bigger contract than ben because ben is clearly the most valuable out of the three.

Anyways, Tannehill is a good quarterback, he did get a good chunk of change but miami locking him up for 6 years is huge for miami because he is a good enough quarterback to build an offense around.

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:38 am

Well, we have to admit that he is better than Dalton
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!   Tue May 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Lot of money for a frankly very average QB. In fairness to him, he has continued to improve every year. We'll see how it works out for them.
Back to top Go down
Pappy
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!   Tue May 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Not so sure I would spend that kind of money on him. Think there is something missing, much like Andy Dalton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!   

Back to top Go down

Ryan Tannehill 6yr/$96 mil extension!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: