HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Report: Antonio Smith being investigated for alleged child abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
effyou515

PostSubject: Report: Antonio Smith being investigated for alleged child abuse    Fri May 22, 2015 8:11 am

From Yardbarker wrote:
By Vincent Frank

This is rather troubling. In what could be yet another scandal around the NFL world, it’s being reported that the child abuse investigation surrounding Denver Broncos defensive end Antonio Smith is “sexual in nature.”
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-antonio-smith-being-investigated-for-alleged-child-abuse/ar-BBk6jqg?ocid=U219DHP

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS / wrote:

Antonio Smith, Broncos defensive end, under investigation for alleged sex crime

“Last night, we became aware for the first time of an allegation involving Antonio Smith,” the Broncos said in a statement. “We are now in the process of gathering more information.”

The 33-year-old defensive end signed a one-year, $2 million deal with the Broncos on April 2. In Denver, he has been reunited with the coach (Gary Kubiak), defensive coordinator (Wade Phillips) and D-line coach (Bill Kollar) under whose tutelage he excelled while playing for the Houston Texans from 2009-13.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/antonio-smith-investigation-alleged-sex-crime-article-1.2231979

I'm thinking underage girl.

PostSubject: Re: Report: Antonio Smith being investigated for alleged child abuse    Thu May 28, 2015 3:46 pm

In addition to the Smith allegations and wondering if Peyton can still throw a spiral over ten yards the Broncos can add this to their off season concerns

Denver Broncos Pro Bowl left tackle Ryan Clady tore his left ACL during practice Wednesday and is likely to miss the 2015 season, the team confirmed Thursday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12969797/ryan-clady-denver-broncos-tears-acl-likely-2015-season

The Denver, San Francisco and New England games certainly will not be easy but are part of a schedule that does not look as grim as it did when it was known at the end of last season which teams the 2015 Steelers will play
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Report: Antonio Smith being investigated for alleged child abuse    Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Broncos continue to strive to challenge the Pats* for worst offseason

John Bowlen, son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, was held in the Arapahoe County Jail overnight after an arrest Wednesday on domestic violence charges.

John Bowlen was arrested around 10:15 p.m. Wednesday after he allegedly pushed his girlfriend against a bathroom wall, police said. According to a Glendale police affidavit, they were responding to a dropped 911 call.

"When [Bowlen] pushed [the caller] against the wall, she dropped the cellphone, at which point he picked it up and hung up the connection with 911," Glendale police said in a statement.

Upon arrival, police heard a man yelling and a woman crying when they arrived at the apartment. After entering, Bowlen told officers, "I didn't do anything wrong! I didn't do anything and I'm going to call Harvey [Steinberg, his lawyer]," the affidavit said.

Police said the woman came out of the bathroom and told them Bowlen had become enraged when she mentioned "contacting 'help' for Bowlen when he made comments to kill someone he had a prior conflict with."

The woman told police that Bowlen was under the influence of alcohol and "whippets," a nitrous oxide-filled cartridge that users inhale to get high.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13013846/john-bowlen-jr-son-denver-broncos-owner-pat-bowlen-arrested-domestic-violence-charges

Alcohol and whippets - there is an imaginative combination - what could go wrong? Wonder if this a guy parties with Irsay at the owners meetings?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Antonio Smith being investigated for alleged child abuse    Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 pm

What's next? Does Pete Prisco butt-rape the Broncos and force them to shower with Jon afterwards?

A fate worse than death!

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Antonio Smith being investigated for alleged child abuse    

Back to top Go down

Report: Antonio Smith being investigated for alleged child abuse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: