HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Out of decency, please only say "The P-Word."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steel Peon

PostSubject: Out of decency, please only say "The P-Word."   Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:20 am

You know.....for the sake of the trolls. We don't want to offend or encourage anyone.

But really, I love the way asterisks pop up next to "You know what" when it gets typed, but because of the mild outbreak of trolling here lately I will simply be referring to that team as "The P-Words." I'll start things off by pledging that henceforth, "the word that shall not be mentioned" will never be seen in any dialogue box with my name on it ever again, instead only searches looking for P-Word will lead back to my comments. From now on the internet bots everywhere will think I've completely forgotten about "them", as that name will remain a mostly dead term for me.

Hell, I'm even thinking it'll work out nicely for a certain lovely piece of legislation everyone in America is so happy about, and I gotta say, the "USA P-Word Act" has a really nice ring to it. I'll understand if no one wants to join in on the fun, but then the pleasure would be all mine......literally. Also, I'd like to invite the Admins here to go ahead and feel free to apply this to these forums if you so desired, and replace "you know what" with "The P-Words***" from here on out. I for one, will laugh, and laugh, and laugh......and laugh.

PostSubject: Re: Out of decency, please only say "The P-Word."   Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:14 am

PostSubject: Re: Out of decency, please only say "The P-Word."   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:45 pm

I resemble that remark!

PostSubject: Re: Out of decency, please only say "The P-Word."   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:38 pm

P-words is a good one for them since they're pricks and pussies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of decency, please only say "The P-Word."   

Back to top Go down

Out of decency, please only say "The P-Word."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: