HomeTeam is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him? Empty
PostSubject: Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him?   Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:10 pm

I still managed to win this week thanks to Steve Smith putting up 42 points and Chris Johnson scoring two TD's, but can I still trust Antonio Brown without Ben this week and the next 4-6 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him?   Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:48 pm

@Steelcitian wrote:
I still managed to win this week thanks to Steve Smith putting up 42 points and Chris Johnson scoring two TD's, but can I still trust Antonio Brown without Ben this week and the next 4-6 weeks?

I would say yes. AB can still do a lot of damage after the catch.
Back to top Go down

Team is 2-1 in $100 work Leauge and I just lost Ben as my Fantasy QB-I have AB-do I still trust him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: