HomeFallout 4 - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Fallout 4

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4   Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:53 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@JonM229 wrote:
Has anyone found the Preston Garvey imitator?  He ran away after I outed him so I shot him in the back.  I'm not sure if anything else can be done with him.

I haven't yet! I want to!

I'm pretty sick of the real Preston anyway. My main settlement is Sanctuary Hills and he keeps bringing up the fact that I
Spoiler:

while completing the storyline for the Railroad. Go suck a dick, Preston. You haven't done shit since I saved your ass at the Museum of Freedom in Concord.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4   Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 am

Just bought the PC version of Fallout 4 from the Steam Summer Sale... My God was I missing out. Smoother framerate, faster more frenetic gunplay, better graphics all around, and Mods... the Mods are so damn awesome!

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
JonM229

JonM229

Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4   Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:18 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Just bought the PC version of Fallout 4 from the Steam Summer Sale... My God was I missing out. Smoother framerate, faster more frenetic gunplay, better graphics all around, and Mods... the Mods are so damn awesome!

I'm terrible at shoot outs on the console.  Thank goodness for VATS and sneak.

I'm at the beginning of Far Harbor, and it's pretty fucking sweet. Glad to have a more creepy place to explore.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4   Fallout 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:29 am

@JonM229 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I'm terrible at shoot outs on the console.  Thank goodness for VATS and sneak.

I'm at the beginning of Far Harbor, and it's pretty fucking sweet.  Glad to have a more creepy place to explore.

Yeah I'm probably going to give the DLCs are whirl sometime here in the near future. Since I already played the whole vanilla story on the console, I'll probably just use console commands on the PC version to complete the story so I can work on the rest of the DLC. I don't really have much of a desire to play through the entire story all over again, I already used console commands to level my character to 100 just for the hell of it messing around with the mods.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4   Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: