HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Patriots*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
solardave

PostSubject: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:58 am

The Patriots* cheated just well enough to get a win over the Giants. Why in the hell did we loose to these chumps? Oh yeah,right. the cheatin' thing.
Back to top Go down
jak341

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:49 am

ESPN penciling in Patriots* as SB Champions.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14141572/bet-Patriots*-win-all

Sadly enough, I can't disagree with them. They are so complete top to bottom, and Brady is playing the best football of his career.
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:33 pm

I like that when you write Patriots* on this message boards it automatically adds the asterisks.

"It was time to go to the mattresses if you will" - Mike Tomlin

The worst tragedy in the world is running out of a pack of Luckies
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:23 pm

@Stryker wrote:
I like that when you write Patriots** on this message boards it automatically adds the asterisks.

Best feature of all time
Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:35 pm

@Fire Arians wrote:
@Stryker wrote:
I like that when you write Patriots*** on this message boards it automatically adds the asterisks.

Best feature of all time

I like how the asterisks keep getting added each time it's quoted. (Should be three stars now)

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:01 pm

@Stryker wrote:
I like that when you write Patriots** on this message boards it automatically adds the asterisks.
They do if you say Pats* as well heh. The good thing about the feature is it probably pisses off so many would be Pat fan trolls that we don't get as many as we would if we did not have the feature. Anyhow I really want to see these guys implode big time.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:53 pm

ESPN likes to generate page clicks by generating predictions about future greatness

Last spring during the middle of the NCAA tournament ESPN included the 2014-15 Kentucky basketball team as one of the top 20 teams in any sport over the past 20 years

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/Anniversary-Top20Teams/top-20-teams

Ask Duke or Wisconsin how that turned out

The Pats* have beaten everyone they have played so far but have issues on the offensive line and secondary in addition to losing Dion Lewis for the year as well as Edelman indefinitely

This is not the equivalent of the 85 Bears that obviously will roll through the playoffs - but it gave the columnist a topic for the day so he sent it in

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Frankly Brady got really lucky yesterday. Throws a goal line pick and Landon Collins (hey remember him, we wanted him in the draft) dropped a pick that would sealed the deal. Now I'll give him credit for getting his team into FG range but that was all Gostowski. Brady owes so much of his success at key moments to his kickers. First Viniateri and now Gostowski. It will be interesting to see how they fare without Lewis or especially Edelman. I think losing Edelman is a big loss for them. Obviously not as big as losing Brady himself or Gronk but it will hurt them since it will allow teams to perhaps DT Gronk.
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:01 pm

I agree, losing Edelman is huge. Like I said in another thread, how many important injuries a team has is going to be indicative of their post season success vs those teams that may have better fortune. If the Patriots** keep getting injured in a manner that depletes their depth, I can't see their undefeated run lasting long. I'm sure the opponents they face in the coming weeks is probably a joke, I'd have to look at their schedule but won't since I don't care about them.

If the AFC's top teams go into the playoffs missing out on their key players, the championship is going to be up to anyone's for the taking, which hopefully means the Steelers have a better chance getting in the SB.

"It was time to go to the mattresses if you will" - Mike Tomlin

The worst tragedy in the world is running out of a pack of Luckies
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:03 pm

They shoulda offered Emmanuel Sanders more money, he would be a star in that offense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots*   

Back to top Go down

Patriots*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: