HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

PostSubject: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Starting week 12, who do you think is going to end up in the superbowl?

I want to see and my heart tells me

Steelers
vs
Packers

My Brain tells me
Panthers
vs
Patriots*

I could see Arizona, Green Bay or Pittsburgh(seriously) making a run as well, I also am not counting the Broncos out either.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:39 pm

At the risk of sounding boring and vanilla, Panthers and Patriots*.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:37 am

Pats*-Arizona

A jubilant Bruce Arians announces after winning his third ring that it is his dream to have more Super Bowl rings than Terry Bradshaw
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:11 am

I see the Pats* falling apart at the end of this season as they succumb to injury and the Bills playbook recipe to beat them. They wont get past the 2nd round. My guess? Without totally discrediting my expert opinion and sounding like a homer, it's gonna be us and the Panthers. We are getting more healthy, Williams has been a hell of a replacement, the line is gelling and our defense is creating turnovers (shocker) albeit giving up a ton of yards between the 20's.

However, we do not have the recipe to stop Cam Newton, Olsen, and Luke, and if we get to the bowl I think we drop it to the year of the Panther.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:24 am

Panthers and Patriots*. Patriots* will win.

Early picks for the 2017 Super Bowl from the talking heads will be Patriots* vs. Someone, with the Patriots* winning.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Steelers vs Giants

The most talked about teams do seem to be petering out except for the southern kitty katz.

Plus I want to see who shines between Ben and Eli.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:46 pm

I can see the Bengals and Panthers crapping out in the playoffs.  

I ALWAYS believe the Steelers will make the Super Bowl as long as they are mathematically eligible for the playoffs.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Steelers-Cardinals

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
fer69

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:13 am

Cleveland-Dallas

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:42 am

@fer69 wrote:
Cleveland-Dallas
LOL, the ToiletBowl.

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:52 am

Pats* and Panthers would be the favorites at the is point but I think one or maybe even both have peaked too early. I'm hoping for our sake it's the Pats*. I think the Pats* are more vulnerable than the Panthers are though. Losing Edelman is going to impact them at some point. It's not the same as losing Brady or Gronk but he's a key weapon for Tom at this stage in his career. I really want the Steelers to be the team that ends their title run.
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:00 pm

@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Pats** and Panthers would be the favorites at the is point but I think one or maybe even both have peaked too early. I'm hoping for our sake it's the Pats**. I think the Pats** are more vulnerable than the Panthers are though. Losing Edelman is going to impact them at some point. It's not the same as losing Brady or Gronk but he's a key weapon for Tom at this stage in his career. I really want the Steelers to be the team that ends their title run.

Agreed. Carolina is more balanced.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:15 am

Carolina vs. Bengals...both seem to be putting together some great offensive game plans and the defenses are continually putting other teams in bad situations.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:20 am

Changing my vote to Carolina and Bengals. Our coach won't allow us to get anywhere in the postseason.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Peter King has a possibility

If I can’t have Newton-Brady in Super Bowl 50, the game I’d truly love to see is Arians-Tomlin in the Super Bowl. There. I said it.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/08/nfl-power-rankings-week-14
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Steelers and Panthers.. it will be the DeAngelo Bowl and he will be the MVP.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:36 pm

@Lokki wrote:
Steelers and Panthers.. it will be the DeAngelo Bowl and he will be the MVP.
That would be a great game. I could see us rematching against the Cardinals too or Seattle. Not too big on GB and definitely not the NFC east "winner.". Outside of us, I think Denver's a good pick. Not sold on Cincy until Dalton and Marv actually win in the post-season. Of course NE too is a good bet.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:58 pm

@Drizztbob wrote:
I see the Pats** falling apart at the end of this season as they succumb to injury and the Bills playbook recipe to beat them.  They wont get past the 2nd round.  My guess?  Without totally discrediting my expert opinion and sounding like a homer, it's gonna be us and the Panthers.  We are getting more healthy, Williams has been a hell of a replacement, the line is gelling and our defense is creating turnovers (shocker) albeit giving up a ton of yards between the 20's.

However, we do not have the recipe to stop Cam Newton, Olsen, and Luke, and if we get to the bowl I think we drop it to the year of the Panther.

Well part of this is so far coming true...

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:26 pm

These next two weeks will show if we are a superbowl contender. if we go to cinci and beat them, then give denver a steeltown beatdown.... everyone will be talking about us and we will be AFC favorites even going in as a 6 seed.

Panthers, Cards Green Bay and Seattle are all going to put up a hell of a fight and I think either 4 of them will go from the NFC

Bengals, Patriots*, Broncos and Steelers are the best teams in the AFC, and any of them could make a run.

I don't see Cinci going. I could see Denver vs Carolina...

I don't know this has been such an unpredictable year and its starting to get exciting. I'm glad we are at least in the wild card race after all the adversity we've had. Just think we could be 9-3 easily. If we would have won that Ravens game that we had in our pocket... the bengals game was winnable, and so was the seahawks games. This steelers team is Schizophrenic, I hope he keep putting up 40 burgers all the way to january, that might be the only way to get in.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Carolina looks good, almost too damn good, but they can be beat. They almost dropped games to the saints and indy. Seattle also had a good shot to beat them. As impressive as their record is, they are also a little lucky with the outcome of some of this year's games.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:13 pm

@Fire Arians wrote:
Carolina looks good, almost too damn good, but they can be beat. They almost dropped games to the saints and indy. Seattle also had a good shot to beat them. As impressive as their record is, they are also a little lucky with the outcome of some of this year's games.

Some times luck trumps talent or even the desire to self implode. The Panthers are that team this year.

The Steelers have had a few games like that in years past and it wouldn't surprise me to see the Panthers falter, but it also won't surprise me to see them turn on the burners come playoff time.

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:14 pm

The chiefs may be being over looked right now. It looks like they will run the table and be going into the playoffs as a #5 seed, playing a weak AFC south team in the first round. The chiefs have one of the best defenses in football. They could be a Dark horse....

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:21 pm

@ImperialFan wrote:
The chiefs may be being over looked right now. It looks like they will run the table and be going into the playoffs as a #5 seed, playing a weak AFC south team in the first round. The chiefs have one of the best defenses in football. They could be a Dark horse....

The chiefs might win the division if Denver loses 2 more games
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:57 pm

@Fire Arians wrote:
@ImperialFan wrote:

The chiefs might win the division if Denver loses 2 more games
I was actually thinking the same thing. I'd feel more sold on them if they had a better QB. Though I will say this, lesser QBs than Alex Smith have won. I definitely think KC is a good dark horse choice. I still hate that we lost to them but they're a legitimate contender and indeed control their own destiny at this point.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:10 am

I'm afraid that it will be Patriots* Seahawks once again. I hope the Steelers will make the play-offs and then everything is possible of course and hoping for Panthers/Cardinals on the other side. That would be great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?   

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is going to the Superbowl?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: