HomeTime for some back patting... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Time for some back patting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

Time for some back patting... Empty
PostSubject: Time for some back patting...   Time for some back patting... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:04 am

My regular season Fantasy Football league I have commissioned for the last 15 years ended last week. With the most points scored all season and an undefeated record of 13-0, I can officially say this was my best season on record. Last week I threw up another monster week with the most points scored and this week I start my playoff run for the division and then the head to head Superbowl next week if I win. (First week playoff bye and we do a head to head league plus total points scored payout)

Without jinxing myself, I hope to kill it again this week, then win our Superbowl for a complete season sweep. It's never happened before where someone wins the cumulative points for the season AND H2H.

So...does Davonte Freeman come back this week after a miserable performance last week? Or should I swap him out with Theo Riddick or Spencer Ware?

Time for some back patting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: The Game Room-
Jump to: