HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Joker's Wild Card Week Picks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Joker

PostSubject: Joker's Wild Card Week Picks   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Well, I closed out the regular season with a 10-6 picking week. I think I did very well, and I can't wait to pick a whole season next year! But, there is still a postseason to pick, so let's do it.

Chiefs @ Texans: Chiefs. I think this is going to be a low-scoring defensive grind, with both excellent defensive lines facing mediocre offensive lines. Smith and Hoyer will be scrambling all day, but the Chiefs will run the ball well enough to get the win.

Steelers @ Bengals: Steelers. I'm really, really sorry for quitting on you guys, Buffalo Bills. Anyways, this is going to be a nasty game, but Pittsburgh owns rookie quarterbacks and McCarron simply won't be able to keep up with Big Ben. I'd sweat less if DeAngelo was certain to go, and Blake was benched, but still, we'll make enough splash plays I believe, and the Bengals won't.

Seahawks @ Vikings: Seahawks. Barf, I hate having to contribute to the Seattle Seahawks circle-jerk, but I call it how I see it, not how I prefer it. Minny is simply outclassed in all respects sans the ground game, and All Day won't save the day. I think Seattle is going to shut Bridgewater down and will do just enough offensively to win.

Packers @ Redskins: Redskins. That awful Green Bay offensive line is going to be chewed up by the Redskins, and Rodgers will be scrambling all evening long. Worse still for the Pack is his lack of decent targets to throw to. Lacy hasn't exactly set the world on fire either, and the Skins do well against the run. Morris and Jones probably won't put up 100 either, but Kirk is going to have a pretty good day and the Redskins will advance.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down

Joker's Wild Card Week Picks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: