HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Play off predictions. BlaZeQuietlys wild card picks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

PostSubject: Play off predictions. BlaZeQuietlys wild card picks.   Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Chiefs @ Houston- If the chiefs were at home they would be heavily favored., but they're not. This ones up in the air. Ill take the Chiefs though.

Chiefs 27 Houston 18

Steelers @ Bengals - Steelers, Ben breaks out of his funk. They cant cover Brown, Wheaton, Bryant and Miller. Not having D lo hurts, but I think we can pull this off.

Steelers 34 Bengals 29

Seattle @ Minnesotta - Seattle, forget their record, they are the better team

Seattle 44 Minnesotta - 21

Green Bay @ Washington - Green Bay, I don't understand the obsession with the Redskins. The Skins aren't that good and have no experience.

Green Bay 31 Washington 24

PostSubject: Re: Play off predictions. BlaZeQuietlys wild card picks.   Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:49 pm

@ImperialFan wrote:

Seattle @ Minnesotta - Seattle, forget their record, they are the better team

Seattle 44 Minnesotta - 21

Might want to reconsider that total points estimate

Early Vikings-Seahawks game-time Sunday forecast: 0 degrees, -25 wind chill

http://www.startribune.com/subzero-sunday-for-vikes-seahawks-playoff-game-here-it-comes/364188021/
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Play off predictions. BlaZeQuietlys wild card picks.   Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Wow thats cold lol.

I still say we see a lot of points put up maybe like

31- 17

PostSubject: Re: Play off predictions. BlaZeQuietlys wild card picks.   Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Well after correctly predicting all of the wild card games correctly that'll put me at 4-0 for the playoffs. I think I remember some know it all saying how crappy the packers were and how the skins were going to win. Now what. Packers blew them out on the road and I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the cards either, as I feel the cards are probably the most over rated team in the NFL. Will have to wait and see though. I come out with my divisional round picks here in a couple days. If anyone wants to make a bet with me on any of the games, we can go loser deletes their account;).

PostSubject: Re: Play off predictions. BlaZeQuietlys wild card picks.   

Back to top Go down

Play off predictions. BlaZeQuietlys wild card picks.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: