HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vis

PostSubject: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:56 pm

RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote in Super Emo Locker Room Farewell

Robert Griffin III was supposed to be the savior for Washington’s NFL franchise, which traded away a small fortune in draft picks to acquire the quarterback. It didn’t quite work out that way. Sunday was almost certainly the former No. 2 draft pick and NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year’s final game with the team, and he demonstrated his famous emo streak in a farewell message left in his locker.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/01/11/robert_griffin_iii_s_super_emo_locker_room_farewell.html

He'd look good in black and gold...

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:58 pm

LOOK AT ME!!!

-RG3

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:03 pm

You like that? Man that's exactly why I don't feel sorry for DC's failings. I won't get into how I feel about the name because that debate has been had several times but they really are a crappy organization and I get annoyed that rare often they have a decent year, the fans I know including some of my own family members talking trash. You went 9-7 on a last place schedule. Cousins had a nice year but please do not act like your problems as an organization aren't there.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:06 pm

@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
I won't get into how I feel about the name because that debate has been had several times but they really are a crappy organization

Redskins' Kike Owner Refuses to Change Team's Offensive Name

Quote :
WASHINGTON—Denying widespread claims that the franchise is being offensive or disrespectful, the Washington Redskins’ kike owner announced Monday that he remains steadfast in his refusal to change the team’s derogatory name. “The Redskins represent 81 years of great history and tradition, and it’s a source of pride for our fans,” said the hook-nosed kike, stressing that the team’s insulting moniker is “absolutely not a racial slur by any means.” “‘Washington Redskins’ is much more than just a name. It stands for strength, courage, and respect—the very values that are so intrinsic to Native American culture.” The shifty-eyed hebe went on to assure fans that he will do “everything in his power” to preserve the team’s proud heritage.

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:10 pm

@JonM229 wrote:
@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
I won't get into how I feel about the name because that debate has been had several times but they really are a crappy organization

Redskins' Kike Owner Refuses to Change Team's Offensive Name

Quote :
WASHINGTON—Denying widespread claims that the franchise is being offensive or disrespectful, the Washington Redskins’ kike owner announced Monday that he remains steadfast in his refusal to change the team’s derogatory name. “The Redskins represent 81 years of great history and tradition, and it’s a source of pride for our fans,” said the hook-nosed kike, stressing that the team’s insulting moniker is “absolutely not a racial slur by any means.” “‘Washington Redskins’ is much more than just a name. It stands for strength, courage, and respect—the very values that are so intrinsic to Native American culture.” The shifty-eyed hebe went on to assure fans that he will do “everything in his power” to preserve the team’s proud heritage.
I so love the Onion. It does sadden me that a Jewish man like Snyder can't empathize and see why the name is offensive but as I got at, I really don't want to rehash that debate. I will add though that the founder of the Redskins, George Preston Marshall was a huge racist and the Redskins were among the last teams in pro sports to integrate. That's actually another reason why I'm proud to be a Steelers fan, the Rooneys have always valued character and talent over skin color going back to The Chief.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:14 pm

vet minimum and he has to make a public apology to Superman for wearing his symbol

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:16 pm

@harrison'samonster wrote:
vet minimum and he has to make a public apology to Superman for wearing his symbol
And a refund on Subway sandwiches, your local deli is better.
Back to top Go down
Steeler Zach

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:26 pm

One year, vet minimum.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:53 pm

So is rg3s career over? He looked good his rookie year.

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Robert Griffin the turd
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm

@Fire Arians wrote:
Robert Griffin the turd
RG Third String,
Robert Griffin the Third and long
RG III and 13.
I guess I shouldn't be too hard on the guy. He's never been a particularly terrible person or criminal but I did get tired of the constant excuses made for him by D.C fans and by the way props on calling GB's win, I underestimated Green Bay for sure. Should be a good game between them and AZ.
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:47 pm

I like Griffin.

He's intelligent, articulate and the polar opposite of your typical jock and I've often wondered why he chose football as a career.

Oh and what's up with the "fake quote" headline?

There's no author's citation on the paper Griffin left on his locker so what's written on that paper are just some nice thoughts.  But the article seems to want to accuse Griffin of either plagiarizing someone or falsely attributing the quote to someone and as far as I can tell he did neither.

So why the accusatory tone?

I think Mr. Stahl is more interested in showing off his knowledge of the quote's true source than in anything else and that just demonstrates shallowness.

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 am

@FanSince72 wrote:

Oh and what's up with the "fake quote" headline?

There's no author's citation on the paper Griffin left on his locker so what's written on that paper are just some nice thoughts.  But the article seems to want to accuse Griffin of either plagiarizing someone or falsely attributing the quote to someone and as far as I can tell he did neither.

So why the accusatory tone?

I think Mr. Stahl is more interested in showing off his knowledge of the quote's true source than in anything else and that just demonstrates shallowness.

headlines grab attention I suppose. I don't know why it's needed in this case either, and it's completely misleading

I would hazard a guess that Mr. Stahl is just showing off his ability to use google search

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:36 am

I would hazard a guess that Mr. Stahl is just showing off his ability to use google search  

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:46 am

@JonM229

just for your information, that might be the line my dad uses the second most, this is getting scary

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:04 am

@JonM229

just for your information, that might be the line my dad uses the second most, this is getting scary

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:10 am

you just spoiled that movie for people who didn't know!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:37 am

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote   

Back to top Go down

RGIII Posts Fake Mother Teresa Quote
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: