HomeFAQRegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Share | 

Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

PostSubject: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Breaking news out of Foxborough...

Tom Brady has accused the Denver Broncos of deflating the air inside Invesco Field, therefore making it difficult for him to breath at times, and other times impossible to throw the ball more effectively to his WRs.

In a statement released today Brady said, "I was fine in all my other games, and my oxygen intake was well within the needed PSI for me to play the game I love so much. However, in Denver I felt as if the oxygen levels had been altered. The NFL needs to investigate the Denver Broncos for deflating the oxygen levels in the stadium."

At time of release, Roger Goodell was unavailable for comments, but sources close to the matter have hinted the NFL has ever intention of determining if the Broncos put the Patriots* at a disadvantage by deflating oxygen levels.

www.tombradycries.com

60 MIN
53 MEN
1 NATION
STEELERS NATION

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

I'm a STEELERS fan, but more importantly, I'm a DIEHARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!
But try tasting a God given dream covered in trust -Baron Batch
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:46 pm

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:48 pm

@stlrtruck wrote:

Tom Brady has accused the Denver Broncos of deflating the air inside Invesco Field, therefore making it difficult for him to breath at times, and other times impossible to throw the ball more effectively to his WRs.

In a statement released today Brady said, "I was fine in all my other games, and my oxygen intake was well within the needed PSI for me to play the game I love so much.  However, in Denver I felt as if the oxygen levels had been altered.  The NFL needs to investigate the Denver Broncos for deflating the oxygen levels in the stadium."

At time of release, Roger Goodell was unavailable for comments, but sources close to the matter have hinted the NFL has ever intention of determining if the Broncos put the Patriots*** at a disadvantage by deflating oxygen levels.

www.tombradycries.com

altitudegate is more than cheating, it has very real environmental consequences.  

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:52 pm

And notice that Brady who is from the Bay Area and plays at a low elevation in NE always struggles in the Mile High City, this can't be a coincidence. Goodell needs to look and bring the elevation of Denver down 4000 feet to make it fair.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 pm

@Vis wrote:
@stlrtruck wrote:

In a statement released today Brady said, "I was fine in all my other games, and my oxygen intake was well within the needed PSI for me to play the game I love so much.  However, in Denver I felt as if the oxygen levels had been altered.  The NFL needs to investigate the Denver Broncos for deflating the oxygen levels in the stadium."

At time of release, Roger Goodell was unavailable for comments, but sources close to the matter have hinted the NFL has ever intention of determining if the Broncos put the Patriots**** at a disadvantage by deflating oxygen levels.

www.tombradycries.com

altitudegate is more than cheating, it has very real environmental consequences.  

Just ask Ryan Clark

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Broncos defender on Tom Brady: 'I tried to rub my nuts on his face'
By Claire McNear

Sunday was a rough game for Tom Brady. By the time the game ended, he sported bruises, cuts, skinned elbows, burst blisters -- and, oh yeah, a near-miss with an anonymous set of Denver's family jewels.

"I tried to lay on him a few times," an unnamed Broncos rusher said after the game. "I tried to rub my nuts on his face."

(Read More:) http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/26/10834238/broncos-rusher-tom-brady-family-jewels

-"I stand corrected... But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart
in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:41 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
By Claire McNear

Sunday was a rough game for Tom Brady. By the time the game ended, he sported bruises, cuts, skinned elbows, burst blisters -- and, oh yeah, a near-miss with an anonymous set of Denver's family jewels.

"I tried to lay on him a few times," an unnamed Broncos rusher said after the game. "I tried to rub my nuts on his face."

(Read More:) http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/26/10834238/broncos-rusher-tom-brady-family-jewels
People really don't like him huh. And I can't say I blame them. LOL at the Pats* fans in the comments crying about the poor sportsmanship. I geuss they forgot when their players were inviting the Giants to their "winner's party." Really, I admit it, i hate the Pats* and Brady so that's why I don't feel bad for them but their fans have to be the whiniest bunch I've ever esen. Anyone who criticizes Tommy or Belichick is a hater and just jealous. Until 2000, the Patriots* were known as the team that the '85 Bears demolished or had their groundskeeper help them with a kick in the snow. They're in for a long drought when Brady and Belichick leave them.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:58 pm

@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
By Claire McNear

People really don't like him huh. And I can't say I blame them. LOL at the Pats** fans in the comments crying about the poor sportsmanship. I geuss they forgot when their players were inviting the Giants to their "winner's party." Really, I admit it, i hate the Pats** and Brady so that's why I don't feel bad for them but their fans have to be the whiniest bunch I've ever esen. Anyone who criticizes Tommy or Belichick is a hater and just jealous. Until 2000, the Patriots** were known as the team that the '85 Bears demolished or had their groundskeeper help them with a kick in the snow. They're in for a long drought when Brady and Belichick leave them.

I personally can't wait till Brady retires and Bill Belichick is exposed as the same coach he was in Cleveland.

in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point."-
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:12 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
By Claire McNear

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:54 am

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
By Claire McNear

People really don't like him huh. And I can't say I blame them. LOL at the Pats*** fans in the comments crying about the poor sportsmanship. I geuss they forgot when their players were inviting the Giants to their "winner's party." Really, I admit it, i hate the Pats*** and Brady so that's why I don't feel bad for them but their fans have to be the whiniest bunch I've ever esen. Anyone who criticizes Tommy or Belichick is a hater and just jealous. Until 2000, the Patriots*** were known as the team that the '85 Bears demolished or had their groundskeeper help them with a kick in the snow. They're in for a long drought when Brady and Belichick leave them.

I personally can't wait till Brady retires and Bill Belichick is exposed as the same coach he was in Cleveland.
I think Belichick retires not long after Brady does. But yeah I would love to see Belichick exposed as the fraud he is.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
By Claire McNear

People really don't like him huh. And I can't say I blame them. LOL at the Pats**** fans in the comments crying about the poor sportsmanship. I geuss they forgot when their players were inviting the Giants to their "winner's party." Really, I admit it, i hate the Pats**** and Brady so that's why I don't feel bad for them but their fans have to be the whiniest bunch I've ever esen. Anyone who criticizes Tommy or Belichick is a hater and just jealous. Until 2000, the Patriots**** were known as the team that the '85 Bears demolished or had their groundskeeper help them with a kick in the snow. They're in for a long drought when Brady and Belichick leave them.

I think Belichick retires not long after Brady does. But yeah I would love to see Belichick exposed as the fraud he is.

I figure the same as well. He'll hightail it out of Dodge as soon as Brady goes to protect his bullshit image as some kind of coaching genius. He won't have the balls to try to rebuild without Tommy.

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:35 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
By Claire McNear

People really don't like him huh. And I can't say I blame them. LOL at the Pats***** fans in the comments crying about the poor sportsmanship. I geuss they forgot when their players were inviting the Giants to their "winner's party." Really, I admit it, i hate the Pats***** and Brady so that's why I don't feel bad for them but their fans have to be the whiniest bunch I've ever esen. Anyone who criticizes Tommy or Belichick is a hater and just jealous. Until 2000, the Patriots***** were known as the team that the '85 Bears demolished or had their groundskeeper help them with a kick in the snow. They're in for a long drought when Brady and Belichick leave them.

I figure the same as well. He'll hightail it out of Dodge as soon as Brady goes to protect his bullshit image as some kind of coaching genius. He won't have the balls to try to rebuild without Tommy.
Yeah I think so too. You combine that with he's getting up in age too. It's too bad. I'd love to see the genius be exposed for what he is.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:38 pm

@Buddha Bus wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
@Buddha Bus wrote:
By Claire McNear

People really don't like him huh. And I can't say I blame them. LOL at the Pats******* fans in the comments crying about the poor sportsmanship. I geuss they forgot when their players were inviting the Giants to their "winner's party." Really, I admit it, i hate the Pats******* and Brady so that's why I don't feel bad for them but their fans have to be the whiniest bunch I've ever esen. Anyone who criticizes Tommy or Belichick is a hater and just jealous. Until 2000, the Patriots******* were known as the team that the '85 Bears demolished or had their groundskeeper help them with a kick in the snow. They're in for a long drought when Brady and Belichick leave them.

Yeah I think so too. You combine that with he's getting up in age too. It's too bad. I'd love to see the genius be exposed for what he is.

It'll suck in a way, sort of like when GSP retired from MMA before he got knocked the hell out. Dude knows he lost to Johny Hendricks but the fix was in.
Back to top Go down
pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:50 pm

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:54 pm

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 am

@pczach wrote:

I have no desire to watch a 90 year old man die on the field.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...   

Back to top Go down

Brady accuses Broncos of cheating...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football & Other Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: